{ V }

>> Seonghwa was sweating as he drove to the centre. He would get tp hold the little babgy just in a few minutes. He was squealing son hard as he drove a bit recklessly.He asked Hongjoong to come with,but the male had a ton of reports to finish so he just went alone. He pulled into the parking lot and took a deep breath.

He stepped out and adjusted his black turtleneck and his hair. He took the papers he needed and went inside with his head up high. They recognized him and immediately guide him to the baby room. It was very bright and very cheerful. He smiled softly when the lady asked him to sit and fill in some papers and signing a few pages. He did that while reading everything carefully.His head shot up when he heard a small giggle. His smile widen as another lady set the now fully dressed baby down to play something.

"You look excited'' The lady said to him,

"That's because I am," Seonghwa responded politely 

"It's not everyday we see someone as young as you adopting a child, most o fthem usually settle with foster care.What makes you want to adopt so badly?"The lady suddenly asked.Seonghwa smiled fondly

"My past isn't the best one, my childhood was fun but there was a certain emptiness left by my late parents, I just felt like, this baby deserves a family and not grow up like i did eventhough I love the way I was raise. So I'm giving him a family, I might be a parent to more babies in the future," 

That's when it clicked. The real reason he wanted to adopt.So,he smiled warmly at the lady  and closed the papers while he process the words that he just blurted out.The lady gave him the warmest smile and pat his back, "You're a good man, He's yours." She said and walking out,

Seonghwa turned and kneel down besides the baby,caressing his cheek. 

"Hello baby," 

The baby looked at him weirdly before wiggling his arms. Seonghwa picked him up and cradle him. He pecked his forehead and stood up.

"Let's go home"

-

-

-

Hongjoong was done with his reports when his doors opened.Seonghwa peeked in and bit his lips. Hongjoong smiled at his nervous behavior.Seonghwa pushed the door further and stepped in while his left hand carried the little boy.

Hongjoong gasped. Seonghwa got closer to Hongjoong and gave the baby to him. Hongjoong took the baby gently and lifted him up in the air. The baby looked around curiously with his lower lip jutted out. Then, he looked down and saw Hongjoong, His lips turned down and that's when he started to sob. Hongjoong immediately hands him back Seonghwa just as he started crying out loud.

"well thanks." Seonghwa spat out while patting the baby's back. The baby snuggle into Seonghwa's neck as he just started to calm down but his tears still fell. Seonghwa turned to look at him  and wipe his tears away.That's when he lets out a small yawn.

"I'm gonna put him to sleep and I'll come back here"Seonghwa said. Hongjoong nodded at him and watched him disappear from the door.He lifted his phone when it rang. He sat down and started talking.

Seonghwa puts him into the crib and watched him sleep. He was definitely very tired. Just a couple pats and he was fast asleep. He watched the baby and turn on the baby monitor and walked back out to Hongjoong's  office.

Hongjoong looked up saw Seonghwa practically skipped into the room"Someone's happy"

"I am! God it felt so good to know that he's here!"Seonghwa said as he sat down on the couch.

"well congrats dad. I'm happy for you, " Hongjoong said.

"hey now that I think about it, you never told me his name,What is it?"Hongjoong said.

Seonghwa straightened up and looked at Hongjoong,''Really?' Hongjoong nodded.

"well, His name is Yunho"<<

-

[a/n: hello to whoever is reading, thank you for giving this book a chance!]