{ XXVII }

>>

"I'm gonna screw this window shut so no one can open it anymore, i swear to god." Wonwoo said as he closed it after the others got the kids out.

"Hey, calm down, at least he didn't take anyone..." Seonghwa said, he offered to help the male clean up the room a little.

"That's because he didn't get to. Chan started crying, Mingi ran out while screaming, i would fled too if I were him" Wonwoo said with a sighed as he close the curtains.

"You don't think it's that man who gave Jongho the candy that day right?" Seonghwa asked, walking out with Wonwoo on his side.

They sat down on the chair in the dining room across each other. Wonwoo shook his head with a sigh.

"I don't know, i don't think so. But anything can happen ,it could be anyone. God damn it," he ruffled his hair frustratedly. "I'm sorry it turn out like this,it was supposed to be a fun night"

"Hey, it's fine, at least we know to be careful now" Seonghwa smiled at him.
Wonwoo sighed,

"Stay the night, It's getting late, I'm not letting you go back home after all this". Wonwoo said. "And don't even argue"

Seonghwa sighed and nodded, "the others?"

Wonwoo smiled "in case you don't realize, our houses are around each other, Jeonghan is on our left, Jun is on our right. Soonyoung is in front of us, although he's here most of the time."

Seonghwa nodded and excused himself to look at his kids and Hongjoong.

He got into the living room where everyone else were watching a movie and sat down beside Hongjoong. He pulled his knees to his chest and dropped his head on Hongjoong's shoulder.

"Wonwoo told us to stay the night," He whispered.

Hongjoong looked at him, picked up a slice of apple and feed him while nodding "all of them said the same thing, We'll go back tomorrow."

Seonghwa closed his eyes and munched on the apple. Hongjoong pulled him closer by his waist, calming him down a little.

"Nothing happened, hwa. Everyone is here", He said into Seonghwa's ear. Seonghwa nodded and scooted closer. He was dozing off until a certain voice entered his head that caused him to jerk up and looked around rushingly

"Hwa?" Jeonghan asked with a frown, the others looked at him in concern

"jongho!" He shouted while running towards the guest room.

Hongjoong eyes widen and he ran after him immediately.

Seungcheol looked at Mingyu and gulped.

"This is bad" he said.

Mingyu just nodded and was about to reply when a scream of Jongho's name was heard. From Seonghwa. Their eyes widen and they ran immediately.

Jeonghan cupped his mouth in shocked. The others froze. Mingyu shakily went forward. Wonwoo coming a few moments later and was immediately stopped by Mingyu.

He scanned the room and almost fell to his knees if it weren't for Mingyu that held him up.

The window was broken, curtains flying from the wind outside, the bed was a mess, there were a handkerchief on the bed and a little what looked like blood on the white curtains.

Jongho was nowhere to be seen.

"Jongho?!" Seonghwa called out again, tears filling his eyes, falling down like waterfalls

Hongjoong grabbed Seonghwa and hugged him.
"Calm down, calm down,"

Soonyoung stepped forward, examining the scene inside,