{XXXIV}

{TW: violence and action of harming onself}

>> 

San screamed his lungs out, tears ran down and he swore he felt blood dripping from his right side of his neck and chest.

"No! NO! stop please! s-stop!! it hurts!!!! Mommy!!! Help me... it hurts..." San's cries echoed through the cold spacious room filled with nothing. His hands and legs were restrained to the chair he was sitting on with a couple men holding him back from moving too much.

The woman squinted her eyes before pressing the metal down a little harder causing San to let out another scream.

"SHUT UP!" The woman shouted before tossing San to the side.She handed the metal away  to her assistant. A man in black suit and glasses handed her a napkin to wipe her hands off. She smiled and grabbed San hair. She gripped it and jerked San's head upwards and force him to look straight into the mirror. San's eyes went wide when he saw His chest and neck. 

"Look! See that? You're mine now. You will never escape anymore." She let San's hair go,"Bring him up his room, Clean him up. He's going up tonight" Her voice was as cold as ice, the men around her nodded and she walked out of the room.

One of the men approached San and San cried, "m-mister, i-i'm scared.."

He stared on San's face for a few moments, scanning the boy's new marks, he squinted his eyes as he listened to San's cries.

"what the fuck are you waiting for?" Another men asked from behind,

The man glared at him a little before sighing,

"Nothing,I'll take him from here", with that being said, San was carried by the man and was brought upstairs.

-

"Get up both of you." a voice echoed in the room Yunho and Yeosang were in. Yeosang's head shot up while Yunho looked around trying to find the source of the sound. 

The man approached both of them and untie every restrains they had. Yeosang immediately hugged Yunho and hid his face away from the man,

"w-where's San?" Yunho took up the courage and spoke up,

The man chuckled and tap Yunho's face with two fingers, 

"Who the fuck told you to speak?" His voice was not raised nor did he spoke with rush, but it was sharp and cold, piercing through both the young boys' ears. Yunho held Yeosang a little tighter when he felt Yeosang tremble. Yunho slapped his hand away and  glared and the man, the man smirked and chuckled. 

"Feisty" The man said before licking his lips and grinning.

The man smelt something burning and his smirk grew larger, He got up and dusted his hands. His assistants handed him a pair of black gloves and a mask. Yunho's breath quickened.His mind was saying to escape but there was no place to escape to , it was all blocked. 

"y-yun.." Yeosang called out,Yunho didn't respond but continue to look around the room,

"Yun" He called again, a little louder

"what is it sangie?!" Yunho asked while his eyes scanned all over the room for any escape route. Yeosang gripped on Yunho's shirt, 

"w-what is that? w-why is it red?" 

Yeosangg asked. Yunho whipped his head to Yeosang, and that was when he felt a huge wave of heat in the room. He looked up and saw Three men, surrounding a fire, heating up,

an iron rod, that has... a square on the end?

-