{ VII }

{ hello to who ever is reading! }

>> "Sannie!! No no no baby noo!!" Seonghwa shouted as he ran forward with Yeosang in his arms to grab the vase on the small table that almost fell because San pulled on the tablecloth.

San just giggle and keep pulling on it. Seonghwa sighed and lifted the vase up, making the tablecloth fell on San's face.

San just giggles as his fave was covered under the cloth. Yunho waddled slowly towards san and pull it off, giggling in the process.

"Come here baby, How did you even got here anyways" Seonghwa said pulling San up and holding his hand as Yunho walked into Hongjoong's little studio while he walked towards the tv.

San immediately reached for the toys as he got to the covered floor. Seonghwa plopped onto the couch and sighed as he pat Yeosang's back. The boy had been clinging to him the entire day. He would cry when Seonghwa put him down or leave him for a minute. He wouldn't even let Hongjoong hold him.

He's not even his parent! He's just his guardian!

Seonghwa put Yeosang in his lap, staring at the boy. He caress the boy's chubby cheeks with his thumb and moved to his red birthmark on his eye.

"I have a feeling you're gonna be so beautiful when you grow up" Seonghwa said to Yeosang. The boy just mumble and grip on Seonghwa wrist with his small hands. Seonghwa opened the tv and put on a random song video for kids.

"Go play with San " he said as he put him down. He was tired and Yeosang didn't even bond with the others, Yunho and San had gotten so close. It's just Yeosang now.

Yeosang immediately tears up and reached for him again when Seonghwa put him down.

"No baby, Play with san" Seonghwa said pointing at the little baby that was currently too immersed in his small plushie.

And he just put the plushie head into his mouth.

"San- baby no!" He said reaching forward to grab the plushie.

As always, San just giggled.

"Yunnie no!!" He could hear Hongjoong shouting but decided not to care.

San puts his fist in his mouth. Seonghwa reached and put his fingers in San's mouth, feeling his gums. "Oh baby, stay here okay? I mean it. Stay here. Don't move, okay?" He said before carefully walking towards the kitchen.

Yeosang was amazed by the video on the television that Seonghwa turned on.

It's a bunch of penguins, dancing to a song. Showing off their ponytails.

Seonghwa ran back to San and lay on his stomach, he lifted the blue pacifier in his hand.

"Bite baby". He said as he puts it in San's mouth.

San immediately held it and bit down. Then, giggled and smiled at Seonghwa, showing off his dimples.

"Cutie" Seonghwa said as he pinched his cheeks lightly

"And i Wonder why i didn't give that to you the first time you bit my finger" seonghwa said to himself

A loud cry erupted, He immediately got up to
Approach Yeosang. But something stop him.
San pushed himself up and waddled to Yeosang. He took out his pacifier and shove it into Yeosang mouth. The boy got silent immediately.

San turned around and clapped his hand and he waddled to Seonghwa and fell into his arms. Seonghwa just chuckled as he realized what was going on.

He got up with San in his arms, moving towards the kitchen and taking out another pacifier. Washed it and gave it to San. San happily sucked on it.

"Park seonghwa!"

Seonghwa frowned and turned around, he saw Yunho in Hongjoong's arm.Face full of paint. Hongjoong had yellow paint all over his pants.

"What happened?" Seonghwa asked before laughing.

Yunho sniffled before silent tears ran down.

"He needs his mommy and attention and food. I am not his mommy nor do i give him attention nor do i have food with me . That happened" Hongjoong explained .

Seonghwa laughed again and walked towards the living room with Hongjoong on his tail. He sets San down besides Yeosang and turned on a cartoon.

He turned to Yunho and put his arms out.
Yunho immediately reached for him while whimpering. Hongjoong sighed in relief.

"Go change joong, and then come here and watch your kids" He said while leaving the room, going upstairs to change Yunho as well

He walked into the bathroom. He placed Yunho on the counter and started undressing him."let's take a bath hmm?" he whispered.

Yunho whined but stayed still anyways.
"Maaa"

Seonghwa smiled, "I'm here baby"

"Maa!!" Yunho said again

"Yes?" He said focusing on him now.

"Abu!" Yunho said throwing his hands up.

Seonghwa frowned and smile, "what's that baby?"

He lifted Yunho up and went to the tub. "Abu, abu," Yunho continued to mumbled into his neck.

Seonghwa hummed and worked on filling the tub. He set yunho down into the water and start Washing the paint off him. Thankfully it's just a normal cheap paint you use for arts. It came out well .

Yunho was yawning by the end of his bath. Seonghwa lifted him up and wrapped him in his little towel.

Yunho yawned and put his head on Seonghwa's shoulder,

"Well, someone's tired" .

He quickly dressed him in his little pyjamas and gave him his pacifier and plushie before setting him on the bed . He quickly walked downstairs to the kitchen to fix his milk.

Once that done he ran upstairs to see Yunho just looking around as he suck on his pacifier.
Seonghwa smiled. He laid on his side with his elbow propped up, supporting his head.

He took out the pacifier and hands Yunho his bottle. Yunho immediately puts it in his mouth.
Seonghwa pats Yunho from time to time, and hummed slowly, lulling the baby to sleep.

It only took a few minutes and Yunho was asleep. He smiled and took the bottle away. He lay down properly and put his hands on Yunho's stomach,closed his eyes and lull himself to sleep.

Oh how much he loves sleeping with his son.<<

{ Hope this is good enough! }