{ VI }

>>

     Seonghwa groaned when he felt something wet on his face. He turned his face away and relaxed back to sleep. But that was taken away by a tiny, wet slap on his cheek. He whined and turned on his side completely. Suddenly, he felt a weight on his waist and  a giggling sound.

   He opened his eyes and saw Yunho sitting on his waist with Hongjoong holding him up under his armpit. He glared at Hongjoong. The male just chuckled and let go of the baby making Seonghwa gasped as he gripped the baby and turned on his back as quick as he can. Yunho just giggled and screamed again.

"Wake up. He's been crying" Hongjoong said before leaving the two.

   Seonghwa watched him walked out of the room before he felt that wet tiny slap again. That's when he realized. Yunho just slapped him with his hand that was full of saliva. He grabbed Yunho and flipped so he was towering the small boy. He lifted the boy's pajamas and started blowing on his stomach making noises.

   Yunho laughed and squeal loudly. Seonghwa grinned and kiss all over his face.
"Stay still yeah? I'm going to the toilet" .  Yunho just blinked at him.

  Once Seonghwa was done he picked up his toothbrush and heard a cry, He opened the door and peeked, Yunho was on his stomach, wailing into the sheets, His eyes widen and he rushed to pick him up with his toothbrush in his mouth.

  Once he was lifted, Yunho stopped crying and giggled at Seonghwa,

"You- oh god I can't even be mad" Seonghwa chuckled as he bring Yunho with him to brush his teeth.

~

~

~

A few months later.

    "Ma!!"

Seonghwa eyes widen, "what did you call me?!"

   Hongjoong was laughing as he rolled on the ground, The couple was working on Yunho's walking as he got better everyday, and in that time they decided to teach him some words. But this one, they for sure did not even teach.

"Kim hongjoong! What did you taught him?"  He shouted at the laughing Hongjoong.

  "N-nothing! I said it once to him and he just caught it!" Hongjoong said between laughs.

   "Ma! Ma! Ma!!" Yunho said as he took small steps to Seonghwa.

  "Yeah, I guess.. keep calling me that... Sure...". Seonghwa said defeatedly.

   Hongjoong finally sat up and wiped his tears away.

"Hey joong?"

The male looked up and raised his eyebrow.

   "When is your kids gonna be here?"  Seonghwa asked.

Hongjoong sighed, "Tomorrow, I'm picking them up",

  Seonghwa grabbed a toy and handed it to Yunho that, was currently laying in his stomach and was biting the...probably dirty carpet.

    "what's wrong?" He asked the male.

"I just, don't know if it's a good idea, There will be three kids here soon. How will Yunho take it?" Hongjoong said.

   Seonghwa smiled and picked Yunho up. He crawled closer to Hongjoong and set Yunho on his lap. "He'll be fine, I bet he's gonna be so happy! He's gonna have a lot of friends now! Right Yunnie?"

    Yunho screamed happily at Hongjoong, making the male smile, "i guess so,"

"Besides it's just three, The house will still be so huge and spacious" Seonghwa said.

-----

  At last, Tomorrow arrived. Hongjoong left to pick up the new babies. Seonghwa was calmly cooking some eggs for himself when he heard a loud cry.

   And then another cry

  And another?!

He turned off the stove and ran into the living room.

    He saw three babies crying while staring at each other. He immediately picked Yunho up and bounce him to calm him down. That's when Hongjoong came running to pick the other two up.

"Why the heck didn't u tell me you're back?"Seonghwa asked.

"I thought you knew!"

"Well I don't!"

   One of them is quiet now. Hongjoong carefully set him down and let him walk on his own.

"They're the same age right?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yep"

    Seonghwa watched as the new kid walked slowly towards him and hugged his leg. The boy then giggled and bit his leg.

Seonghwa chuckled and crouched down, setting Yunho down slowly as he observed the other two.

     "Which one is san?" Seonghwa asked. Hongjoong pointed at the one in front of him.

"Yunho? Baby? " Seonghwa called his son. Yunho turned to him curiously.

"That's san baby, say hi"

Yunho turned to San. San was now grinning widely as he approached Yunho. Yunho backed away and pushed San. San fell on his butt. Hongjoong was ready to pick him back up if he cry,but he never did.

   "Aaaaa!" San suddenly screamed.

  Yunho looked at him before crawling to him again. He sat in front of San. San put his hand on Yunho's cheek and mumbled.

   Yunho grinned before tackling San down on the carpet,laying on top of San.

  The two parents now was panicking now, but San just giggled and pushed Yunho off him. Hongjoong sighed happily.

   Seonghwa turned to Hongjoong, reaching out for the other baby on his shoulder,

"Yeosang?" He called.

  "Sangie?" He called again, this time the boy peeked just a little bit. Seonghwa put his arms out, Hongjoong turned Yeosang around and face Seonghwa, Yeosang looked at Hongjoong with worried eyes,

"Go on" he said softly

  Yeosang hesitated but reached back out to Seonghwa. Seonghwa happily picked him up and threw him on his shoulder.

   Yeosang hid his face in Seonghwa's neck.

"Awww you're shyy" he cooed at the small boy.

"Let's feed all of you now" <<

{Helloo! Sorry for the late updates I've been having some problems but it's okay! Here u go! Hope u enjoy!}