{XXXVII}

>>Yeosang laid down on the bed,  his eyes read and puffy, throat scratchy from the endless cries he let out for the past hour. His head hurts,his ears were ringing. His little mind not grasping what was happening. He stayed down even when he heard the door opened and footsteps fall into the dark room.

Someone grabbed his hand, he jerked away and immediately sit up, pulling his knees into his chest.Tears running down his face as his body shook. The hand landed on his head softly, patting it slowly. He closed his eyes as he felt the hand ran in his hair. His cries slowly died down and he opened his eyes slowly, he saw a face he never learnt the name of before. The man smiled and opened his arms out a little, offering a hug.

Yeosang was hesitant but crawled towards the opened arms. He let himself be liftes into the man's lap and soft pats could be felt on his back. He sniffled and bury his face in the man's chest. Feeling drowsy, he stayed still until the man push his head away a little to examine his face.

The man lifted Yeosang up, promising to just give him a bath and he can go to bed.Yeosang lets the man do what he said he would, not letting a sound out. He was back in the bed no later than 10 minutes later. His eyes failing to stay opened, he let the sleep consumed him. Giving him the tiniest comfort. The man left the room not long after.

-

-

"Okay,Ash. What's next? We got three of them. What now?" Aiden asked, lighting a cigarette and taking a huge puff from it.

Ashley laughed " What do you mean what's next? We haven't made any profit from them. And we have 3 more to get remember?"

Aiden's face grimaced in disgust but he kept his cool,"Isn't 3 enough? You really wanna risk being behind bars again?and no profit? Then why were they in those rooms last night?" He frowned.

The woman grinned and stepped closer to Aiden and ran her long acrylic down Aiden's chin to his exposed chest under his unbuttoned shirt. Aiden gave her a warning look, She laughed and turned around towards her table again.

"That my darling, was a sample, a taste, if you will," she tuened to face Aiden and shrugged. Her face tainted with a sickly smirk that Aiden swore he would wiped off her.

"You're insane, Ashley. " Aiden said with a sigh.

"Hah! You're no better than me! You work for me. Remember that Aiden." She squinted her eyes at the end of her sentence.

Aiden rolled his eyes, putting out the cigarette on the table behind him. Nodding, he clicked his tongue, "I do yeah. But Ash. I did tell you,you can't do this forever. "

Ashley laughed again "watch me."

Aiden sighed and left the room with a slam.

-

-

-

Soonyoung walked around the toy's store.Looking hard at the wall Jongho swore a clown appeares and gave out ballons. It was nothing out the ordinary, just a normal mirror spread over the wall to create an illusion that the place is bigger than its true size.

"It just doesn't make sense." He concluded, looking over at his partner making him sigh.

"Tell me about it."He replied and continued looking around. Soonyoung stayed in front of the wall. Tilting his head.

His eyes widen when His partner showed up behind him.
"Minho stay there." He called out, making his partner looked up to him.

"Huh?" He lets out and watched as Soonyoung looked at him trough the mirror. Soonyoung face paled. He turned around to face Minho.