{ XII }

>>

Seonghwa turned his head when he heard the door opened.He saw Hongjoong walked in with his head low and something in his arm. He set his coffee mug down and looked at the clock on the wall.

11.50

He walked towards Hongjoong that was bending down to  take his shoes off very slowly, almost like he drained every ounce of energy in his body.

"Joong?" Seonghwa hesitated but called out softly ast he kids were all asleep in their room.

"Go sit down, something happened" Hongjoong said with a cracked voice, yet still not looking Seonghwa.His gaze was still fixed on his shoes.

Seonghwa nodded silently. He went and sat on the couch. Hongjoong walked to him with his head low and holding something. Hongjoong sat beside him with a box in his lap. Seonghwa looked at it for a while. He had seen it before. But where?  He thought for a couple of seconds before realization kicked in.

He gasped,hand flying to cover his mouth. "w-why do you have that box?" He asked. Not wanting to confirm the thought in his mind.

"H-he's gone hwa" Hongjoong whispered,not daring to look up . Seonghwa could see the tears dripped on the box.

Seonghwa moved forward and pulled him into his embrace. Hongjoong held him tightly,
"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you went alone?" Seonghwa asked in a whisper. even though he's not as close as Hyunsuk and Hongjoong, the older man always have a special spot in his heart.

Hongjoong shook his head, "h-he w-was still a-alive w-when Hy-Hyunsik c-called, he passed  two hours ago"

Seonghwa clenched his eyes tightly , He took a deep breath and caress Hongjoong's hair,
"Let's go Joong, we can open it tomorrow. You need to wash up and get some sleep, you were gone the whole day," Seonghwa said pulling the male up and taking the box away from Hongjoong.

Seonghwa pulled him into his room. He pushed Hongjoong down on the bed and kneel in front of him. He took Hongjoong's hand into his,

"Hongjoong? Go take a shower okay? Five minutes is enough, I'll be here okay?" Seonghwa asked while softly caressing his hand. Hongjoong nodded and got up slowly. He walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

Seonghwa pulled out a t-shirt and shorts for Hongjoong. He set them down on the bed and he looked at the box sadly, he caressed the box a little and a few tears escaped. He wiped them away quickly.

You really predict your future,hyung.

He sat down and waited for Hongjoong while his eyes stayed on the clock. Making sure he was in there for a short time.  Once the clock hits 10 minutes, Seonghwa went to the door and knocked.

"Hongjoong?"  He called.

"I'm coming out...." A small voice replied. Seonghwa smiled and went to grab the clothes he picked out earlier. Once Hongjoong stepped out he handed him the shirt and left the room for a while letting him dress. 

He went to check on the kids. He peeked inside and saw all of them asleep peacefully. All but one that was looking uncomfortable and moving around. Seonghwa went closer and picked him up into his arms. The boy opened his eyes and cried. Seonghwa ran put of the room and back into Hongjoong's. He saw Hongjoong sitting on the bed, the box was  in his lap.

The baby moved around in his hold. Seonghwa chuckled and went closer to Hongjoong. He took the box from him and set Yeosang down where the box was. Hongjoong looked up in surprised. Seonghwa smiled.

"Lay down, Let's get some sleep." Seonghwa said pushing Hongjoong to lay down. He did and put Yeosang on his chest. Yeosang snuggled into it and closed his eyes. He was out in a few second. Seonghwa slipped under the covers beside Hongjoong and got closer to him.

He slings his arm across Hongjoong's waist and pulled himself a bit closer to the other.
"It's okay joong, we're here," Seonghwa replied and stare right in Hongjoong's eyes.

Hongjoong let out a small smile."thank you  hwa" They closed their eyes and slept. Waiting for the next day. They day neither of them wish to come.<<

{A bit short and rushed but hope you enjoy it!
Thank you for 1k reads and 100+ votes ✌️Love y'all}