{ XVI }

unedited

>>

"Okay, listen- Mingi stop biting Yunho- We're here but- San baby you're very cute but please don't bite my leg baby- Please don't run away from mommy or daddy ok-hold on San how did you get down there?- Yeosang baby let go of Mommy's hair- oh god this is a mess" Hongjoong said looking at Seonghwa for help.

"Don't look at me, this was your idea"Seonghwa blurted out while biting Yeosang's ear playfully. Yeosang giggled and asked him to do it again.

"I know... But please help me" Hongjoong said desperately.

"Sure" Seonghwa said.

"My angels can you listen to me for a moment!" Seonghwa's voice went loud and clear in the van,making the boys went silent.

Seonghwa opened his mouth again but was cut off with a scream coming from Jongho.

"Jongho what's wrong?" Seonghwa asked.

Jongho just giggled and shook his head. Seonghwa shrugged and opened his mouth again but this time wooyoung screamed. Seonghwa turned to him,

"What?" Seonghwa asked, Wooyoung giggled and shook his head. Seonghwa closed his eyes and sighed .

"If any of you have anything to say lift your hand up" Seonghwa said.

They all put their hands up.

"Okay talk" Seonghwa said.

As if it was practiced, The whole car was filled with ear- screeching screams of 4 and 3 years old.

Seonghwa went silent and made up his mind.

"Okay that's it, were going home." Seonghwa said.

"NO!! I wanna play!!"

"Noo mommy!!"

"If all of you behave, we can go and play, if you don't we're going home." Seonghwa said sternly while looking at every single boy in the eyes. They all pouted and nodded.

"Don't run off without telling me or daddy okay?" Seonghwa said, earning another round of nods.

"Okay let's go have fun!" He said stepping out of the van with Yeosang in his arm.He opened the door and the others got down slowly with Hongjoong's help. Then he carried Jongho and pecked his cheek a few times making the boy giggled and gave one peck on his dad's nose with a loud 'mwah'. Hongjoong smiled
And held him close.

They just decided to bring the kids to a kid's playland. It has everything from cooking stations to a large ball filled pooled. The police  and firefighters station even had the uniforms.
They were even cars they can drive in. Jongho is for sure gonna stick with His dad  the whole time, being small and shy made him not want to leave his dad, it was hard for Seonghwa to even picked him up the first few years he was adopted.All went well and now Jongho is just as obsessed to Seonghwa like he does to Hongjoong.That is, if he decided he wanted to be with Hongjoong, Lately, he's been attached to Seonghwa like a glue.

Hongjoong paid for the fee and the lady politely told them they have a few staffs that can help them when they needed to because they have quite a number of kids with just the two of them, Hongjoong immediately agreed. Two tall young men came to them,

"Hello, I'm Chan and this is Hyunjin, we're happy to help you today," Chan said with a dimpled smile,his blonde hair falling in front of his eyes. While the other male had a long black hair with a very cute smile.