{XXXII}

{TW: Clowns, small mentions of blood}

>>

"there's no one there,Come on let's go back to mommy,"Yunho said gripping his brother's hand, attempting to pull him away.

San snatched his arm away, "No! let's go see what's inside!"

Yunho cupped his brother's cheeks with both of his hand. He stared deep into his Brother's eyes.

"that's a wall San, No one can get in there! Let's just-

"are you sure about that?"

The boys froze, they turned around to meet a very familiar face,

"c-clown," Yunho mumbled shakily as blood drained from his face.

The clown giggled,

-

-

"Mommy?" Wooyoung pulled on his mother's pants

"Yes dear?"

"Where's san?"He asked.

Blood ran off Seonghwa's face, he turned around and saw none of the two.

"Chan! Hyunjin!!" He exclaimed.

The two turned around and frowned immediately after seeing how pale Seonghwa was.

"Woah what's wrong?"

"w-where's San and Yunho?"  He asked with a shaky breath.

Their eyes went wide and they frantically looked around the store. Seonghwa carried Jongho into his arms and gave him to Hyunjin and dragged the others to Hyunjin. He shoved the car keys in Hyunjin's palm 

"Leave. NOW! quick!" 

"w-what?"

"JUST GO!" Seonghwa exclaimed while Chan was talking to the workers asking them about the boys,

Hyunjin told them to hold hands and ran as fast as he can with the kids on his tail. They ran through the huge mall, Seonghwa frantically dial Soonyoung's number.

"Seonghwa?"

"They got San and Yunho" he said as tears threathen to fall down his face. 

"What?! Are you still at the mall?"

"Y-yeah, I told hyunjin to take the other kids home-

His words were cut by a loud boom, screams and a familiar cry.

"MOMMY!!!!!!!" 

Seonghwa whipped his head and saw a heap of smoke rose and a man covered in black with Yeosang on his shoulder ran out of it.

"Yeosang!!!"He dropped his phone and ran after the man as fast as he could, tears ran down his face as he ran, people were looking at them, some tried to stop the man but failed as he pushed  every single person in his way.

That was until he met a crowd. So,He threw his trump card. 

A loud boom echoes through the mall as tiles, glass windows, the fountain in the middle of the mall, crush and broke, Seonghwa was thrown back, flying in the air for a split second before falling down with a loud crash. 

A loud ringing rang through Seonghwa ears as he felt something warm dripped down his head. His vision was getting blurry but the image of Yeosang reaching his hand out towards him while crying and shouting for him was as clear as crystal. 

Yeosang isn't the type to cry easily, no matter how scared or sad he got,his reasons were simple,

"Mommy, daddy and everyone are here, what should I be scared of?"