{XXVI}

>> Arriving at Mingyu's and Wonwoo's house was a very nervous moment for Hongjoong and Seonghwa, because they never really went out with the friends or so what.

And it has always been three of them together. Others never get them the way they are.

Seonghwa shakily knocked on the door with Jongho in his arms and Hongjoong keeping an eye on other kids behind him.

The door opened and Wonwoo's face came into view,

"Seonghwa!!! Aw hello Jongho!" He said, hugging Seonghwa, minding Jongho in between of them.

"Hey Hongjoong!" He said and Hongjoong waved his hand.

"Come in, guys they're here!" Wonwoo exclaimed while making his way inside with Seonghwa and the rest following close behind.

Seonghwa finally met Seokmin and Chan's parents, and Seungkwan's parents.

And the rest of the kids. They met the chinese couple, Jun and Minghao who were Seungkwan and Hansol's parents, Seokmin and Chan's parents, Jeonghan and Seungcheol. Jihoon's brother,Jisoo. Including one male that claimed himself as the kids favourite uncle, Soonyoung.

Seonghwa was so shocked seeing such big family gathering like this. They must spend a lot of time together

Jeonghan cooed when he saw Jongho and immediately ask if he could hold him, Seonghwa gladly gave him away.

"You're so cute oh my god, Cheol look at him!" Jeonghan exclaimed while showing off Jongho that was looking very confused at the handsome man.

"Let's get you something to eat and drink yeah? The kids will be fine" Wonwoo said, pulling Hongjoong and Seonghwa into the kitchen

"Hi there, what's your name?" 7years old, Jisoo asked Yeosang that was playing with lego

"Y-yeosang" he whispered.

"Yeosang? That's cute, can I play with you,?" He asked softly, Yeosang nodded and Jisoo smiled. He sat in front of him and started stacking the Lego together.

"Sannie! Look what mama gave me !" Chan exclaimed at his friend.

"Woaahh what's that!!" San said,

"It a remote control car!!" He showed off his new toy and then handing the controller to San, letting him try it. Soon, he switched it with Seokmin too.

"Hi!! What's your name?"

"Youngie, you know my name already" Jihoon frowned and pouted.

"Oh really?" Wooyoung asked with a sheepish grin.

"It's Jihoon!" He said throwing the doll at Wooyoung, frustrated.

"Hoonie that's not nice baby" Jisoo voice said behind them. "Apologize"

"Sorry wooyoung" jihoon said with a pout, feeling defeated by his older brother.

Wooyoung shook his head "It's okay!! I'm.joking!, I'm sorry too!" He said and hugged Jihoon. Jihoon grimaced and pushed him away.

"Don't hug me!!"

Mingi ran around the room away from Hansol that had wore a monster mask. He screamed and ran away, thinking it was a real monster.

"Ah!!!"

"I'm gonna eat you!! Wargh!!" 7-years-old Hansol chased Mingi around the room with his arms out, acting like a monster.

Yunho watched everyone and smiled softly, he doesn't feel like playing, he felt tired so he went out of the room.

Yunho walked towards his mommy and sat down besides him. Hugging his arm.