{ XI }

{warning:small mentions of blood,death and accident}

>>
"no no please no" Hongjoong kept repeating to himself as he drove frantically. He bit his lips and his eyes started to water. He took a deep breath and the tears started to fall slowly. He parked his car in the parking lot and put his forehead on the steering wheel. He sobbed softly. Trying to block out the call that received earlier That was still ringing in his head.

"Hello? Hyung? Why are you crying?" Hongjoong asked into the phone.

"Joong-ah... Come to the hospital please.." the voice said with a choked sobs.

"W-what? W-why?" Hongjoong asked trying hard not to think of the worst scenarios.

"Hyunsuk got into an accident... his wife and their baby too" The voice then explained.

Hongjoong dropped the towel he was holding and sat down in shock.

"Is- is he okay? Please tell me he's okay" Hongjoong said,

There was a long pause,

"Youngji didn't make it...Hyunsuk..he- he just went unconscious again...he woke up earlier saying something to dad but....went back out....he lost too much blood, we-we don't know joong, come here quick please.." The voice tried to explain as best as he could as he himself were crying.

"O-okay" That's all hongjoong said before hanging up, taking his jacket and car keys before rushing out.

He wiped his tears and stepped out of his car. Rushing inside after knowing where Hyunsuk's family were. Once he reached there. The first person he saw was Hyunsik.

Hyunsik rushed forward and fell into Hongjoong's embrace. Hongjoong held him tightly as he threw his head back, refusing to show his tears, but they fell down anyways.

"H-how is he?" Hongjoong asked,pulling away from the hug.

Hyunsik shook his head, "there's 90% chance he might not make it" he whispered. Hongjoong gasped and more tears flowed down his face. His knees gave out as he dropped onto the floor. Bringing Hyunsik with him. Hyunsik ran his fingers into Hongjoong's hair, "he's too weak Joong-ah, " He whispered.

"No. He's gonna prove that he's strong. I know him. He won't give up easily " Hongjoong said through tears and sobs.

Hyunsik smiled and wiped his tears, "I'm sorry joong" Hongjoong just shook his head.

"Wha-what about Jongho?"

Choi Jongho, their newborn. He was born on October 12th this year. He was there to congratulate his hyung's first born.

"Jongho.. got some scratches and injuries but it's minor. Thankfully," Hyunsik whispered.

"Youngji...." Hongjoong started slowly,

Hyunsik shook his head and put it on Hongjoong's shoulder. "I-it was a-awful... I could barely recognize her" he managed to say.

Hongjoong hushed him and rubbed his back. He hold Hyunsik tightly and brought him back up on his feet. He set Hyunsik down on the chairs and kneel In front if him. He just sat there as he waited for the doctor and hopefully , a good news

-

-

-

"Sanniee let's take a bath!" Seonghwa said picking him up. He was the only one awake, the others went to sleep already. He was currently waiting for Hongjoong. It was 10.30 at night. Hongjoong went out at 5.00. he was very worried now. He called him but it went straight to his mailbox. San and Yeosang cod never sleep without Hongjoong. It was a miracle Yeosang fell asleep right after Wooyoung hugged him. Meanwhile San,was throwing a fit.