{XLVI}

》》

Ashley hummed as she walked towards her room, which she expect would have the love of her life in it by now.  A huge smile was plastered on her face as her heart beats loudly. She started hopping towards her room in joy.

Her happiness faded when she saw her two guards still stood present in front of the door.

"Dismissed. Give Mama a little privacy with her baby would you?"

She waved her guards away,batting her eyelashes. The guards nodded and left her. She opened the door slowly and gasped when she saw a figure standing by the window, staring outside.

Biting her lips, she closed the door and hopped over to the guy, hugging his waist.

"Hwa!!!!! I missed you so much baby!"

She pressed her face into the man's back, tightening her grip.

"How are you darling? It's rough being apart wasn't it? I'm so sorryy but you were the one who broke up with me!" She whined and started rubbing her head in the man's back.

"Let go" a high pitched voice spoke. Ashley froze. That's not his voice.

The man shoved her hands away. Turning around and leaning against the window. She gasped

"You! How did you get in here?!" She was enraged, poiting her finger,

Hongjoong smirked, "apprently, Mama never showed people what her boyfriend looked like."

Ashley gasped and turned around to walk out and look for her incompetent guards.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Hongjoong calmly spoke.

"What the fuck do you mean," Ashley said.

The door opened and two men walked in. Standing in front of her, blocking her way out.

"What are you doing?! Move!" She yelled.

The guards stood still, not responding.

"Guess no one actually liked working with you. It took me 2 minutes to bribe them." Hongjoong said, walking up to them.

He walked past the guards, one of them handing a masquerade mask to him. He patted their shoulder.

"Take care of her for me,"

"No! Where is Seonghwa?! He promised me!! He promised he'd come!"

Hongjoong raised his eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

"He's here though?"

Ashley's eyes went wide. "Bring him to me! "

Hongjoong leaned into her, "Why don't you find him?  Hide and Seek  right?"

Ashley saw red and immediately tried to grab Hongjoong, The guards grabbed her arms and pushed her against the table.

"Never touch my family again." Hongjoong spat. Walking out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seonghwa could hear his own heartbeat, he could feel his mouth going dry, his ears ringing as his eyes ran around, hoping to catch one of the boys, one of his boys.  He could hear kids screaming, crying, as the guests laughed, cheered in victory.

His head hurts. He needed to get out fast, he needs to find them fast. His head snapped when he saw a cry close to him. He turned and feels disgusted when he felt relief it wasn't his baby.

"Sangie!!!" He froze, then He ran. He pushed past people. He pushed people away. Hoping to catch them before its too late. He stopped in his tracks when he saw a crowd. He managed to push people around before standing behind a man similar to him in height to shadow over him as he watched the argument broke.