{XXXVIII}

>>

Yunho did not flinched when the lights ind his eyes. Not anymore. He was used to it now. Granted it was only a few days since they were taken. He grabbed the bars and took a deep breath.

A shiver ran down his back when he heard people's chatter around him. His eyes shifted wildly from one person to another. Catching onto the masks that did a poor job covering their perverted smile. He turned to the host who was talking into the microphone. He couldn't understand a word he said.

His head whipped to the side when he heard a familiar cry. He saw San sobbing on the floor. He reached out his hand "Sannie" He whispered.

"Sannie," he repeated and the boy still didn't respond to him. His tears welled up in frustrations. "Sannie!" He yelled, making the boy whipped his head up.

"And oh would you look at that! How emotional!" The host said,causing the guests to laugh and cheered. Walking towards his 'cage',he crouched down and grabbed Yunho's outstretched hand.

Yunho's face went dark as he snatched away his hand," aww, are you worried about this little kid? Don't worry, big brother. Your little brother will have the time of his life! Nothing scary here right?!" He pointed the last sentence to the audience who cheered again and laughed.

San cupped his ears with his small palms. His tears running non stop, his knees hurts from kneeling for so long, he dropped his head on the floor,sobbing. It was too much, it was too loud. too bright, too many people, too many voices, he wants his mommy, he wants his daddy, he wants to go home. He wants to go home. He wants to go home-

"And sold!! 500k, for Mr. Tright! Congratulations! You get to have the younger brother!"

San froze. No,no,no,no,no not again.

"Yun!!!Sangie!!!" He screamed as he was taken away, Yunho outstretched hands was left hanging again. His eyes meeting Yeosang's that was at the end of their line. Yeosang's tears falling on his face, making Yunho wished he was strong enough to break the bars and hug him. Yeosang fell to the floor,reaching out to him.

Yunho's lower lip trembled as he heard Yeosang's cries. Oh how he wished he could wipe those tears away.

"Now the older one! He's a bit feisty but nothing a good old spank won't fix if you know what I mean" the host laughed into the microphone.

Yunho gritted his teeth in fear. His eyes darting from one audience to the other, trying to find a way to run. The second his cage was opened, he kicked away the man and ran off. Yeosang's eyes went wide as he watched his brother being chased by a man. He started screaming for him when he saw Yunho stumbled and fell in front of a guest. The guest picked him up,Yunho thrashed around in his hold and started punching the guest's back with his little fists.

He could feel himself being transferred into someone else's arms.Blessed by his long legs, He kicked hard enough for the man to loosen his grip. He fell with a thud to the groud. Gathering his courage he ran up the stairs he saw the guests coming down from.

The audience started getting restless, watching the boy run around. None of them making any advances to try and stop him. Security was running left and right trying to stop him.

He turned around and saw Yeosang looking at him with wide teary eyes before Yeosang was taken back with someone else. Yunho teared up, devastated that he couldn't bring him along. He ran until he could hear his own heartbeat ringing in his ears.

He whipped his head back amd saw the security far behind him. He ran past a room when someone suddenly swooped him into it and cup his mouth with their hand. He tried kicking him and the man hissed but tighten his grip.