{ i }

>>Seonghwa sighed as he leaned back into the couch and threw his head back. Sighing deeply. He just got off the phone. "Talking" with his "girlfriend". He doesn't even know her anymore. He took a deep breath but before he could even release it something fell on his face.

He frowned and took it. "Excuse me, Kim Hongjoong what the fuck?"

"Just break up with her, you know she's using you to get your brother and your money" Hongjoong said while munching on the banana he just peeled and sat down besides his best friend

Yes, he threw the skin at Seonghwa.

"You know it's not that easy" Seonghwa said while glancing at the other male.

Hongjoong scoffed and swallowed the banana "oh yeah?" He turned to Seonghwa and grabbed his phone "let me"

"Dude what- No!" Seonghwa tried reaching for the phone but Hongjoong managed to dodge him and turned the other way making Seonghwa cursed and started tickling the male. Hongjoong stood up and ran to his room

Seonghwa groaned and ran after him but got just in time when Hongjoong slammed his door shut and locked it.

"Joong please, she's all I have" Seonghwa begged as he leaned on the door.

"Are you kidding? I'm here! You don't need that toxic woman in your life. I can't stand watching you stressing over her anymore. " Hongjoong opened the door and face Seonghwa.

"You are breaking up with her. Right now." He handed the phone back to Seonghwa

Seonghwa sighed and took the phone and dialling his girlfriend's number. He waited for a while and put it on speaker.

"Hwa? What's wrong?" A soft voice could be heard.

"Ashley, I think we have to break up."

"What?! Why?! We were just fine! "

"No we weren't and you know that. I can't stand being controlled by you anymore, I'm sorry, please don't reach out to me anymore. We are done."

And on that note, he pressed end. Hongjoong smiled at him.

"Good. You owe me an iPhone now." He patted Seonghwa's back and closed the door on his face.

Seonghwa blinked "did you just- argh fine!! Just wait till I get my money"

"love you!" Hongjoong shouted.

"Hate you!" Seonghwa shouted back.

Yeah that's how they lived together in a house that is way to big for two people.<<