{XXV}

>> "Jongho!!!" Yunho called out, stretching his hand out towards his youngest brother.

"Yunnie!!!" He turned around and let go of the man's hand before the man could react. The man tried grabbing it again but it was too late. Jongho was running towards his brothers.

Yunho grabbed Jongho's hand and pulled him behind his back, the man crouched down and held Yunho's chin. Yunho pushed his hand away and took a step back slowly. The man started taking slow steps towards them

San looked around when he heard Yunho shout, He saw Yunho running towards a man. he panicked and pulled on his Dad's pants.

"Daddy! Daddy!!!"

The parents stopped talking and looked at San. Hongjoong looked down "yes san?"

"Yunho!" He pointed at the two brothers and the man that was walking towards them. The parents eyes went towards where San was pointing and their hearts stopped.

Mingyu didn't even hesitate, he handed Jihoon over to Wonwoo and dashed towards the two. The man was getting too close to the kids, too close to his liking.

He grabbed the man's hand before it reached Yunho.

"Excuse me, What do you think you're doing?"
He asked with a frown.

" Adoring kids, I don't think that's wrong now is it?" He answered coldly.

"It is when it's not your own and the parents are not around, now excuse me." Mingyu grabbed Yunho's hand and picked Jongho up. He walked back towards the others and handed Jongho to Hongjoong. The boy turned sad,quiet and scared.

Seonghwa crouched down with afrown on his face,and pat Yunho's head "don't run off just like that okay?"

Yunho nodded "I'm sorry mommy, Jongho ran off first, I dont want Jongho to get hurt so I follow"

Seonghwa nodded "Thank you for that baby,"

" And thank you Mingyu, that's the second time you saved them,"

Mingyu just nodded and held Wonwoo's free hand. "It happened with our first son so I'm not allowing it to happen again, even if it's not my child"

Seonghwa smiled at them.

"Now let's go home, too many things happened in a matter of two hours. I'm starving and exhausted." Hongjoong said.

Seonghwa glared at him " you didn't even do anything!"

The parents laughed.

The man didn't.

-

-

-

"Joong? Where's Jongho?" Seonghwa asked while combing down San's hair as they were preparing for the small birthday party.

"Hmm? He's with Wooyoung, playing legos" Hongjoong replied and finished buttoning up his own shirt.

"Can you was him up a little?" Seonghwa asked.

"Sure," Hongjoong went out and into the playroom.

"Jongho baby~" He called out. Jongho turned around and saw Hongjoong, he smiled and let out the cutest greeting ever."hi daddy!"

"Let's wash up a little yeah? We're gonna meet new friends!"

Jongho face turn straight.

"No."

Hongjoong sucked in a breath, already knowing this would happen.

"Just a small wash baby, five minutes only, come on."