You smiled at his response and said, "Well, I really appreciate you comforting me when the plane was taking off, Johnny." "Of course, (y/n). I hate to see a fan of mine scared and I wanted make sure you were okay." Johnny said, sweetly. "I'm okay and I'm not scared anymore, thanks to you." You said. Johnny smiled even more and said, "It was my pleasure, sweetheart. I'm glad that you're okay." He, then, took your hand and placed a kiss on top of it, which made you blush even more. When he noticed you blushing, he chuckled and leaned towards you and whispered by your ear, "You're so cute when you blush." You giggled and mentally screamed in your head after he said that. 'Oh, Johnny. You're so attractive and so gentle, you're making my heart beat like crazy.' You thought to yourself, as you were feeling your heart flutter like butterflies

***

During the first couple of hours of the flight, you and Johnny did nothing but talk to each other. It was fun getting to know more about him, including his inspirations, how he brings good ideas into his characters, being part of the Hollywood Vampires, what he's going through with the lawsuits, and many more. Even Johnny was very interested in getting to know about you.

"So, why are you traveling to Paris, (y/n)?" Johnny asked, curiously. "I had recently won a trip to Paris, along with a first class plane ticket. This is my first time traveling overseas and I'm really excited to see what's in store for me to see in Paris." You explained. "Nice. That's wonderful to win something like that." Johnny said. "Yeah, but it would've been even more fun to go there with someone. My parents are working and my friends have other plans." You added, sadly.

There was nothing but silence for a couple of seconds until Johnny took your hand into his again and asked, "How about I accompany with you on your trip?" You looked at him, surprised. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity that would make your trip even more exciting. Spending time in Paris with your favorite actor and crush, Johnny Depp. That's something that would rarely happen to a fan when they meet their favorite celebrity. "Really, Johnny? Are you sure? I don't want to spoil your vacation or if you're filming something in Paris." You said. He chuckled and said, "I'm not filming anything at the moment. In fact, that's why I'm traveling to Paris myself to take a break from filming and to get away from the press and dealing with the lawsuits."

You thought about it for a moment until you nodded and said, "Sure. I would love for you to accompany with me on my trip, Johnny." After you said that, Johnny smiled and placed another kiss on top of it, which made you giggle and blush once again. "You made my day, Johnny. Not only do I get the chance to meet you and sit next to you in first class, but I get to spend time with you on my trip." You said, with a smile on your face. Johnny smiled back at you and said, "I'm glad I made your day and your trip better, sweetheart." He, then, leaned slightly towards you and whispered, "Can I tell you a secret?" You nodded. "It's my Birthday as of right now and I originally had nothing to do...until now." Johnny said, softly.

When he shared his little secret to you, it was exciting to hear that. "Really?" You whispered. "Spending time with a beautiful fan of mine and getting to know her and spend more time with her in Paris later on, it made my 58th Birthday so much better." Johnny said. You smiled and blushed even more after he said all that. "I think I'll make your special day even more better." You said, and, then, you turned to a stewardess and requested a bottle of champagne and two glasses of wine glasses.

After the stewardess poured some champagne in two glasses, she handed them to you and Johnny. "I would like to make a toast to the most talented and most handsome man who not only got me through those stressful days in college when watching his movies, but for making this the best trip I shall cherish and will never forget. Here's to the Birthday man, Johnny Depp." You spoke, softly. "And I would like to make a toast to the fan whom I met a short time ago that made my Birthday even more wonderful and better by getting to know her and spend time with her in Paris later on. Here's to the sweetest belle femme, meaning 'beautiful woman', (y/n)." Johnny said, and, then, you both clinked your glasses together before taking a sip of champagne.

***

A few minutes later, it was around one in the morning as you were starting to feel tired. You tried to keep your eyes open, but they kept on closing. Even Johnny noticed that you were about to fall asleep. "You feeling tired?" He asked. You nodded and let out a yawn. "Here. You can sleep on my shoulder." "Thank you, Johnny." You said, sleepily, as you rested your head on his shoulder. Before you drifted off into sleep, you looked up at him and said, "Johnny?" "Yeah, (y/n)?" Johnny said, in a soft, soothing voice. "Thanks again for making my day wonderful and for accompanying with me on my trip." You said. Johnny smiled and said back, "You're welcome, sweetheart." Then, he moved some strands of your (h/l) (h/c) hair out of the way and placed a kiss on your forehead, which made you sigh, happily, before you snuggled against his shoulder and fell completely asleep.

After you fell asleep, Johnny stared down at your sleeping form for a moment before he took his jacket and he put it over you like a blanket to keep you warm. Then, he wrapped his arm around your shoulders and whispered, "Thank you for making my Birthday very special, (y/n)." Afterwards, he placed one more kiss on your forehead and rested his head on top of yours and fell asleep next to you.