Mr Flirty Pants and The Bad Fairy Godmother:

Start from the beginning

"Relax babe! We have everything planned out"Jace states in a calm tone.

"Oh Really?"Mirabel pipes up, ecstatic.

"Yea...we are going to get another round of drinks and some food"Kylie butts in happily.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go"Mirabel shrieks and we all chuckle and head towards the bartender.

Everyone places their order of beer and vodka. I ordered soda again and Kylie huffed.

"Change the drink Tiff! You already took soda remember?"Kylie grumbles as she takes a gulp of her vodka. Mirabel eyed her.

"What should I order?"I ask innocently. There is no way I'm going to order for beer or vodka or rye! No. Wine is fine. Maybe champagne?

"Order something strong! Like this"Kylie lifts up her drink not the least bit ashamed.

"I don't drink those"I look at Mirabel for a comeback but she was busy gulping her vodka.

"Please! There is always a first time"Kylie spills and Jace looks uncomfortable with her decision. "Please give her a bottle of---"

"Hold it!"Mirabel cuts Kylie sharply. "What the f***k are you doing?"she questions. Asher takes a swig of his rye, not paying attention to the drama going on. Jace on the other hand, was interested.

"Come on Mirabel! It's just a drink"Kylie dismisses her with an eyeroll and Mirabel tuts.

"She isn't used to those things! You cannot force them on her! Are you her mom?!!"Mirabel snaps at Kylie. My heart races and I hope this doesn't turn into a fight

"She needs to try them at least!"Kylie snaps back

"No! She isn't a robot! You cannot control her! She can decide for herself!"Mirabel retaliates with a scowl.

"Oh My! Mirabel, I'm not controlling her"

"You are! Now let her decide for herself! Thank you"Mirabel whips around to face me."Order your soda"she states quickly and takes another shot of her drink. I oblige and the bartender slides the can towards me.

"Booorrring!!!"Kylie brawls as she eyes the can in front of me and Mirabel shoots her a dirty look.

"I think we should be heading outside for food"Jace scratches his dark bangs.

"Yes honey! I'm starving"Mirabel takes my hand in hers and slides over to Jace with me behind.

We all head outside and the aroma of grilled meat hits me. My stomach grumbles as I slurp on my soda.

"I would love some meat"Mirabel spills and l think she just read my mind.

"I crave for hotdogs"Kylie scans her surroundings.

"I'm going for meat"Jace winks at us. "Asher? Tiffany?"he adds and my stomach clenches.

"Meat"I state and Mirabel shrieks. Kylie is disappointed. Was she thinking I'll choose hotdogs?

"I will go for meat as well"Asher spills with a clear of his throat.

"No one wants hotdogs? Or brownies or muffins?"Kylie practically spills as her forehead brews sweat.

"No hun! I guess you are the only one going for those"Mirabel flashes her a sympathetic smile.

"Asher? You love brownies"Kylie says pleadingly as she gazes into his green irises.

"He wants to eat grilled meat"Jace cuts in and snakes his arm around Asher's neck.

"I can go with you, if you want? I would love some muffins as well"I chirp and Mirabel gasps. Kylie brightens up.