My eyes trail to those on the dance floor, winding wildly. The girls were all over. Some were drunk and others were sober. I watched as a guy pulled a drunk girl out of the hall towards a dark corner. My heart skips a beat. What is he going to do to her? That is why Nanni said they do not contain good spirits! Oh Tiffany! You take risks!

"Kylie No!"Asher screams out of the blue and I nearly jolted out of my seat.

"Come on! We can be together again"Kylie convinces as she moves closer to his body.

Asher's green eyes land on me and it locks with mine for a split second. I feel my skin tingle and my breath hitches. I quickly tear my gaze and it lands on Mirabel and Jace smooching at the counter whiles the bartender gets their drink. Can't they stop their smooches for once?

"Wanna dance?"a strange guy asks out off nowhere and I cringe.

"Oh uh..."I stutter out, not knowing what to say. He was cute and hot. His eyes were demanding a yes. I just couldn't say yes or no. It's like my lips have been sewn together.

"Go dance with him Tiffany! By the way, where is your boyfriend?"Kylie chirps.
I swallow hard.

"In his room"I respond and Asher's eyes meet mine again

"Oh....why? He doesn't attend parties?"Kylie asks and I ignore her jab and look at the strange hot guy in front of me. I smile shyly.

"Uh.... later okay? I'm not feeling well right now"l lie and his face falls.

"Awww, you're sick?"he questions with a sympathetic look and my stomach does a double flip.

"You were perfectly fine when we got here Tiffany! Now stop the lies"Kylie interjects and I curse her in my head. Why is she interrupting me? I need to think!

"Are you lying to me babygirl?"The guy asks with a pained look and I wish the earth could just swallow me, right there.

"Okay, one dance"I state and I instantly regret it. He smiles and takes my hand in his cold ones. He plants a small kiss on my hand as he leads me to the dance floor. I gulp as I inch closer and closer, bumping into drunk girls and boys.

"I'm glad you accepted to dance with me Barbie"the guy stares into my eyes with his light blue ones. I just smile. His right hand encircles my waist and my skin tingles at the contact. I inhale deeply.

"So what's your name beautiful? I have never seen you before"he rasps as we begin to dance slowly.

"I'm Tiffany"I spill nervously. I could smell his cologne. It smelt like the woods with a touch of lemon. His breath fans my face as we continue to dance.

"What a nice name for a beautiful girl like you"He flashes me a grin.

"Thanks"I flash him a grateful smile as my cheeks burn. He smirks.

"I'm..." he begins.

"Hey!"Mirabel cuts him off and pulls me out of his arms , breaking us apart. He laughs and I'm puzzled.

"What is it Mirabel?"he asks in amusement.

"You flirty pants!"she growls and shoves him lightly. "Leave my friend alone"
He chuckles but I'm glad Mirabel came just in time to break us up. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable in his arms.

"She is your friend?"The guy asks with an eyebrow raised and Mirabel nods confidently.

"Now take your 'flirting disease' somewhere else! There are other girls around"Mirabel shoos him away like a flea infested cat and pulls me back to our table.

She hands me my can of soda and snuggles beside Jace. Asher is sitting beside Jace now and Kylie is all alone at the side.

"You're back! How did your dance go with that cute guy?"Kylie chirps and I smile.