Resting at Yagyu Manor!!/Even More New Girlfriends!!

Once Cracker was sent flying out of the manor, straight back to Onigashima, you guys helped out to repair the damages that were done to said manor. 

(Y/N): Sorry about the whole mix up there. 

Kyuubei just blushes, smiles and bows to you. 

Kyuubei: It's f-fine. 

(Y/N): Thank you good sir! 

Kyuubei: Actually, I'm a woman. 

(Y/N): WHAT?! 

Pinkie: You need to get better at that (Y/N)! It's obvious! 

(Y/N): HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO TELL PINKIE?! WHAT IS GIVING IT AWAY?! 

Pinkie: Oh, you'll need to figure that out yourself!

(Y/N): Anyway, we really could use your help! You see, we're trying to take down Kaido and Big Mom, as well as the extended alliance that they have created, and we realized, that we need more allies! You guys are expert sword masters, so we thought, hey you could help us out! 

Kyuubei never lost her smile and just bowed in respect. 

Kyuubei: You did help us out. The Yagyu Clan would be honored to fight by your side. Toujou, prepare a feast for our new allies. 

Toujou: YES YOUNG MASTER!!! 

Toujou took off, ordering the other servants to help him!! 

While you guys were talking, Irene turned back into her human form, but soon felt something grope her chest! 

Irene: What in the? 

Sanji was clutching onto her breasts, and had a massive nosebleed come from his nostrils!!! 

Sanji: SO SEXY!!! 

You, Maya, and Erza rush at the Chef of the Straw Hats and proceed to pound him onto the floor of the Yagyu Manor!! 

(Y/N), Erza, and Maya: WOULD YOU STOP BEING A PERVERT FOR JUST ONE SECOND!!! 

Yonji: Is that Sanji? 

Twilight: Woah, you guys are still here? 

Ichiji: Yeah. We've been here the whole time. 

Niji: If it isn't our baby brother! 

Sanji: Huh?! What are you bastards doing here? 

One Explanation later ....

Applejack: Man that Big Mom is a huge slime ball! 

Natsu: So she set up that wedding just to steal your technology! THAT FAT BITCH!! 

Rainbow: I know how you feel about that Natsu!!  

Sanji: Why should I help you bastards now then?! No offense Reiju! 

Reiju: None taken Little Brother. 

Yuffie: So he's not into his sister? Thank goodness! 

Gray: That would be disgusting! And really fucking creepy! 

Sanji: OF COURSE I'M NOT!! THAT'S JUST WRONG!! 

Happy and Spike: Who would have thought that he had dignity of all things. 

Soon .... 

As you are resting in your quarters, you hear the door slide open, there you see Kyuubei, she had changed into well this .... 

(Y/N): HOLY!! Kyuubei! Is this what I think it is? 

Kyuubei: (Y/N) (L/N) I anoint you as my lover! My Man! Please be the head of the clan by my side! 

(Y/N): Sure! If you promise to stay an ally of Fairy Tail. 

Kyuubei blushed and smiled! 

Kyuubei: Of course. 

(Y/N): Great. I could tell that you had a thing for me, I mean I'm so used to it that I can tell by now. 

Kyuubei: Is that so? 

(Y/N): Yep! 

You then kiss her on the lips! And she kisses you back! She leans back and you both continue to make out until- 

Ayame: Surprise kiss! 

Ayame pulls you over and begins kissing you! 

Ayame: Darling! Please let me in! I've been holding back my feelings for you all this time! 

(Y/N): Ayame, it wasn't that hard, Yuffie hinted it to me. If you want to be in my harem, then it's cool! 

Ayame: YAY!! 

Soon .... 

You go out to get some air, and you see Reiju! She's wearing this!! 

(Y/N): REIJU!! 

Reiju: Hey handsome! 

She goes up to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek! 

(Y/N): Wow, uh ...... do you have a thing for me? 

Reiju: You're a kind man. You're handsome, and you're a friend of my little brother. 

(Y/N): Well yeah. Sanji and I are pretty .......... good aquantinces. But are you sure about this? I mean ... 

Reiju then kisses you on the lips and puts you on the hammock! She gets on top of you and gives you a footsie with her long and soft legs and big feet. She begins pulling your shirt off, and you two begin kissing hard and soon begin having some fun!! 

(Y/N): Welcome to my harem Reiju! 

Reiju: Glad I can help! My brothers and I are going to help you out! 

Meanwhile ..... 

Sanji glared with his mouth open wide, and his temper boiling!! 

Sanji: THAT BASTARD!!! STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!!