Prosecutors, Secretary, and Scientist!!

Magnolia Streets .... 

Franziska is walking throughout the streets, with Adrian following behind!! 

Franziska was wearing a red dress, while still carrying her whip! She is not wearing her gloves, and is also wearing red high heeled sandals! 

Adrian on the other hand is wearing a blue blouse, and a green skirt. She has dark blue nail polish, and is also wearing short grey boots. 

Ema and Lana are following behind! 

Ema is wearing a t-shirt, with images of test tubes on it, and is also wearing a nice brown skirt. She has brown nail polish, and black flip flops. 

Lana on the other hand is wearing a brown dress with brown nail polish and brown sandals. 

All four girls soon reach Fairy Hills, and then they knock! You rush downstairs and open the door. 

(Y/N): FRANZISKA!! LANA!!! EMA!!! ADRIAN!!! YOU GIRLS ACTUALLY MANAGED TO SHOW UP!!! 

Franziska: Of course we did! Didn't you know that we would eventually show up? 

(Y/N): Well yes, but I thought that you would have taken a shorter time for us to date! 

Adrian: We were all really busy with dealing with criminals. 

Lana: There was so much paperwork to be done! It was almost unbearable!!! 

Ema: But work is fun when there is science involved!! 

(Y/N): Right ... of course. 

Later .... 

You take the girls up to your room!! There you see Eri, who is taking a nap on the couch wearing her usual a white shirt, grey skirt, and black flip flops. 

Franziska: And who is this little angel? She looks adorable? 

(Y/N): Oh that's Eri, she's my other little sister! We rescued her from being experimented on because of her secret powerful magic!! 

Ema: HOW AWFUL!! HOW CAN ANYONE USE SCIENCE FOR THIS!! UNFORGIVABLE!! 

Lana: Good thing that we tried them. No one should have to treat a young and innocent girl like this!! 

Franziska: IT IS EVIL!! Adrian, take her to the bed. She needs to be loved! 

Adrian: Oh yes Franzy! 

(Y/N): Really? She's calling you that? 

Franziska: She is my other lover, I can let her call me by my first name. 

Soon .... 

Eri is picked up and brought to the bed!

Franziska decides to let Eri rest on her, because it turns out that she has a really soft spot for children. 

She kicks her heeled sandals off, and removes Eri's then hugs her after laying down under the covers!! 

You then get in, and let Franziska rest on your lap!! 

Adrian removes her boots and black socks, and then gets right close to you and Franzy!!! 

Ema and Lana do the same thing, but Ema rests on top of Lana!! 

Franziska: I SWEAR SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!! 

After awhile .... 

Eri wakes up!! 

Eri: (Y/N) ... who are these people? 

The girls soon introduce themselves! 

Eri: Oh! Nice to meet you all! My name is Eri!! 

Girls: We know! And you are just cute!! 

(Y/N): Just like all of you are!! 

The girls soon begin to kiss you!! All over your face, and then Franziska pulls Adrian in for a kiss, and begins giving her a footsie, even removing her secretary's glasses!!!

(Y/N): I LOVE YOU GIRLS!! 

Girls: WE LOVE YOU TOO (Y/N)!! Very much so!! 

Franziska: I love you so much Adrian! 

Adrian: And I love you too Franziska!! TILL THE END OF THE EARTH!!!!!

Eri: I love everyone so much! 

Everyone: AND WE LOVE YOU ERI!!