A Date with Erza!!

This is Fairy Hills, most of the female Guild Wizards live here at this dormitory!! The girls, and Spike were getting settled into their rooms, all the while, you were chilling with Erza! 

Turns out, you were let off the hook, and permitted as the only man to live in the dormitory. As well as become romantic roommates with Erza!! 

(Y/N): So Erza! I have an idea!! 

Erza: By your face, you want to go out on a date with me, by taking me to a buffet restaurant, serving plenty of food, and then take me back home, read some books with me, give me a nice food massage, and then snuggle and kiss in bed. Am I correct (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): You know me too well. 

Erza just hugs you and kisses you on the right cheek. 

Erza: I wouldn't be a wonderful girlfriend of I didn't know you at all. 

(Y/N): True. 

Five minutes later .....

You donned your outfit from the last job, and waited for Erza to don hers. 

Erza: I'm ready (Y/N)!! 

Erza extends her bare leg to get you excited! 

You blush completely red! 

(Y/N): OKAY! COME OUT ERZY!! 

Erza comes by wearing her white blouse, blue skirt, and red heeled sandals. She was wearing red nail polish with golden sword images on each finger and toenail. 

(Y/N): You are so beautiful Erza! 

You both stop and kiss at that moment. 

Erza: (giggle) You tell me that everyday. 

(Y/N): Because you are the most beautiful woman I have laid my eyes on! 

Erza giggles again and smooches you on both cheeks. 

You hold each others hands, and walk out of the dormitory. 

Later ....

You both walk over to a buffet restaurant! It was called "Bloated Pig!"

(Y/N): Ironic name. 

Erza: Oh but we won't gain weight (Y/N), we are both S Class wizards. S Class Wizards don't gain weight. 

(Y/N): Right. 

You both walk inside, and take your seats. 

(Y/N): Okay. I can see rib meat, steaks, pork, fried chicken, salads, pastas, ramen, sushi, and hey desserts like ice cream, milkshakes, brownies, cookies, and strawberry cake! 

Erza: YES!! I am definitely going to eat 50 of those! 

(Y/N): Of course you would. 

You soon get your drinks in the form of a lemonade for you, and a strawberry milkshake for Erza! 

(Y/N): I love you and your sweet tooth! 

Erza just giggles more and more. You knew that you were the only one in the guild that could really make her laugh! 

(Y/N): Ready to get some food? 

Erza: Of course. I am taking at least ten of everything. 

(Y/N): Good. I will too. 50 for the cakes right? 

Erza: Indeed. You have saved your money right? 

(Y/N): Yes I have. I wouldn't have taken us here if I hadn't! 

Soon. 

You both indeed take plates filled with ten of every item in the restaurant!! And 50 cakes for both of you!! 

(Y/N): Delicious! 

Erza: YUMMY!! 

Eventually, you both return to your dorm! 

You carry your badass/beautiful/cute girlfriend inside bridal style, and place her on the bed! You then remove her heeled sandals. 

Erza: Thank you (Y/N). You are the best. Can you give me a massage now? 

She wiggles her toes at you. 

(Y/N): Sure. I'll get the lotion. 

You grab some foot lotion, and then sit on the bed. You put Erza's barefeet on your lap, and proceed to rub in between her toes, and her big soles. 

Erza: AAAH! Oh, you are so good. I never thought I could feel so relaxed! 

(Y/N): I'm glad you love it! 

Five minutes later, you decide to tickle her!! 

Erza: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG!! (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): I know how ticklish you are Erza!! 

You go for her stomach, making her laugh harder, go back to her feet, which makes her try to pull away, and then go for her underarms!! Erza may be a powerful wizard, but she was incredibly ticklish!! 

Erza: (Y/N) STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(Y/N): C'mon I know you love being tickled by me!! You- 

She pulls you over and begins making out with you on the lips! Putting lots of tongue for each mouth lock! 

You deepen your kisses after she is done with hers!! 

You both then pull the covers onto you, and snuggle together. Erza proceeds to play footsie with you, while you kiss more and more!! 

(Y/N): I love you Erza, my Scarlet Goddess!! 

Erza: And I love you (Y/N), my Romantic Dragon!! 

You grab a book, and you both read, while snuggling, and footsieing at the same time. Erza just giggles the more you keep kissing her!!