Executioners in Love!!/Cosmos and Kamika's Best Day Ever!!

You hear a knock on the main door of Fairy Hills, and you quickly rush for it!! The minute you open the door, you see Cosmos and Kamika!! 

(Y/N): Hey Cosmos! Hey Kamika!!! Glad you both could make it!! 

Cosmos and Kamika didn't even hesitate! They both tackle hugged you and began kissing you! They were so fast, that Cosmos' hat fell off, and Kamika lost her sandals the minute she jumped!!

(Y/N): Great to see you girls!! 

Cosmos: You too (Y/N)!! 

Kamika: We longed to see you again after all of what happened! Way to give Ms. Von Karma the slip!! 

(Y/N): Makes me wonder how Franziska is doing. She's probably snuggling with Adrian and giving her footsies. Right! So what are you girls up for?! Would you like to go and eat a bunch of food at this "All you Can Eat" buffet restaurant?! 

Kamika and Cosmos: YES PLEASE!!! 

(Y/N): Okay then!! 

Kamika grabbed her sandals and put them back on. And Cosmos put her hat back on her head!! 

Later ... 

You guys walk throughout Magnolia, and soon return to your favorite restaurant!!! 

Once you guys take your seats, you head off to choose what you wish to munch on!! 

Cosmos: I'm not taking any vegetables! Plants are my friends! 

(Y/N): I can see! How many steaks and ribs did you grab?! 

Cosmos: Almost every last one!! 

(Y/N): Right. I see!! 

Kamika: Well I'll have you know, that I have some salads here, as well as the meat, and some seafood! This is really tasty!! 

The girls seem to have big appetites as they begin to feast in along with you!!! 

(Y/N): Delicious right?

Cosmos and Kamika: YOU BET!! 

After munching on the main courses, you head for desserts, including strawberry cakes, and cookies, and milkshakes!!!

Kamika: That was wonderful (Y/N)!! OOH LOOK, THOSE GUYS ARE DOING ORIGAMI!! 

Cosmos: AND THERE'S A MAN TEACHING HOW TO GROW A VENUS FLY TRAP!!! 

(Y/N): Easy there girls! Easy there!!

You take both girls to the events that they see before them! 

Kamika: Ah, a paper bird. So graceful! I will keep this in memory!! 

Cosmos: And I have this baby venus fly trap!! This is wonderful!! 

(Y/N): Great! So, you want to return back to Fairy Hills, and snuggle together?! 

Kamika and Cosmos: Sure!! 

You bring both girls back to Fairy Hills, and up to your bed! You release Cosmos' boots, and she wiggles her bare toes! You then take off Kamika's sandals!! 

Cosmos: Thanks (Y/N)!!! 

Kamika: You going to rub our feet?! 

(Y/N): YEP! 

You grab some lotion and proceed to rub their feet!! 

Cosmos: This is so nice!! 

Kamika: And we get to relax on the bed too!! 

After awhile .... 

Kamika and Cosmos pull you over to them, and the begin kissing you, and snuggling with you!! They proceed to initiate the footsies, and add tongues to their kisses! 

(Y/N): Ah man, I love you Cosmos! I love you Kamika!! 

Cosmos and Kamika: We love you too (Y/N)!!!