Lamia Scale Sleepover!!

Sherry and Maud are walking over to the entrance to Fairy Hills! Sherry is wearing a pink dress with many red hearts, and a picture of you on it! She is wearing brown high heeled sandals and pink nail polish!! Maud is wearing a purple dress with purple nail polish and purple flip flops. 

Sherry: WE MADE IT MAUD!! WE'RE ACTUALLY HERE!! OUR MAN LIVES RIGHT HER- 

Maud: Sherry, you need to remain calm, you could faint the minute we see (Y/N). 

Sherry: Oh you are right! (blushing) I'm really sorry about that! 

The two proceed to enter the building, and they head for your room. 

Your room ... 

You are lying down with Erza, Wendy, and Angel, and soon you hear a knock on your door. 

(Y/N): Who could that be? 

Erza: I have a feeling it is another date. Have fun Sweetheart. 

Wendy: Have a good day (Y/N)! 

Angel: Take care Darling!! 

You open the door to see Maud and Sherry! 

(Y/N): MAUD!! SHERRY! 

They both hug you, and they both smile. Sherry's is more passionate! 

Maud: Hello (Y/N). 

Sherry: HELLO DARLING!! 

(Y/N): I can't believe that you came all this way to see me! 

Maud: Actually, I also came to see Pinkie as well. I want to see how she is doing. 

(Y/N): Well, let's go see!! 

You three head off for the dorm room that is shared by Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy!! There you see Pinkie and Rarity! They were doing each other's nails!! 

Pinkie: MAUD!! 

Rarity: Hello Sherry! 

Maud and Sherry: Hello there girls. 

(Y/N): They came over to spend time with me, and I was wondering if you would be up for some time with us too? 

Rarity: Why certainly! 

Pinkie: YEAH!! Come on Maud! Let me brush your hair! 

Maud: Alright then. 

Maud kicked her flip flops off and joined her little sister on her bed. Pinkie began to brush her older sister's hair and they both smiled as they relaxed together! 

Rarity and Sherry sat together, and you grabbed some lotion, removed Sherry's sandals, and began to massage their barefeet. 

They sighed as you rubbed their soles, and they blew kisses to you! 

You then kissed them back after like 10 minutes of rubbing! 

Maud: Why don't you do us next then? 

Pinkie: Yeah c'mon! 

(Y/N): Okay then! 

You go over to their bed and proceed to rub their soles! Maud is also quite enjoying this!! 

Later .... 

You take the girls to the hot springs, where they pull you underwater and begin kissing you! 

(Y/N): You girls! 

Later ... again .... 

You then bring in some brownies that Pinkie had made with her magic! 

Sherry: Wow these taste amazing! 

Pinkie: Yeah! My family and I own a huge bakery in our home village, and I wanted to share my baking with the world! Plus, I can earn more money to spread the family business!! 

Maud: And that is a reason why I wanted to join a guild. I chose Lamia Scale because I could learn magic from Jura. He is one of the Wizard Saints. 

(Y/N): Well that's great! You girls are all awesome!

Rarity: Why thank you Darling! Pinkie you make amazing brownies! 

Pinkie: Thanks Rarity! 

(Y/N): And you all are as sweet as these brownies girls! I love you all! 

Girls: We love you too (Y/N)!/We love you too (Y/N). 

You proceed to kiss Pinkie, Maud, Rarity, and Sherry for a long time, while cuddling, eating, and playing footsie with them the whole time!!!