A Day with Marines!!

You arrive at the sea port in town, with Mira, Lisanna, and even Jenny joining you! 

Jenny: Now remind again, why we are here instead of beginning the date? 

(Y/N): Because Jenny, I did bring in two really cute marine girls into the harem, and I want to give them a good time while they are off of duty! 

Mira: Well that's (Y/N)! He is so thoughtful!! 

Lisanna soon spots a Marine vessel coming in fast!! 

Lisanna: I think I see them!! I see a Marine ship! 

On the Marine Ship .... 

Hina and Tashigi got their supplies ready!! 

The Rear Admiral and Marine Captain soon called their subordinates forth!! 

Hina: ATTENTION SOLDIERS!! 

Marines: YES REAR ADMIRAL HINA!! 

Hina: Captain Tashigi and I will be spending a few days in Magnolia, in the meantime, make sure to stop any pirates who come near the Fioran Borders. 

Tashigi: Don't show any sign of mercy on them. If they try to trick you, don't fall for it!! 

Marines: We understand Captain Tashigi! 

Tashigi: Good, also, make sure to tell Vice Admiral Smoker that I said HI! 

Hina: Tashigi! 

Tashigi: Oops! Sorry! 

Later .... 

The girls then appear before the four of you! 

(Y/N): Well well, I suppose you girls finally got a paid vacation for all of your services to the Marines. 

Mira: Uh, you know, you and I sound really similar! 

Tashigi: HEY WE DO!! Wait, does she know anyone who might sound exactly like Zoro?! UGH, SOMEDAY I'LL GET THAT DAMN SWORDSMAN!!! 

Hina: I know what you are thinking again Tashigi! 

Tashigi: Sorry about- AAH!

Tashigi's glasses fall right off of her face! 

Tashigi: MY GLASSES!!!!

She began frantically trying to put them back over her eyes. 

You then grab her glasses and give them back to her!! 

Tashigi: THANK YOU (Y/N)!! 

She hugs you and gives you a nice kiss on the lips! 

Lisanna: Okay, she's actually adorable for a Marine Captain! 

Jenny: So what are we going to do? There's a nice beach at where (Y/N) lives. 

Mira: Fairy Hills. 

Jenny: Right. 

Later ... on the Fairy Hills Beach!! 

You are already swimming in the nice shores of the Fairy Hills Beach water! With Jenny and Mira hugging you, and kissing you as they float beside you!! 

Lisanna and even Tashigi show up in their swimwear!! 

(Y/N): WOAH! TASHIGI, YOU LOOK

(Y/N): WOAH! TASHIGI, YOU LOOK ... INTERESTING!! 

Tashigi: Uh ... thank you (Y/N)! (blushing) But my actual swimsuit is underneath!!

She removes the kimono to reveal a blue and white striped two piece bikini!!! 

(Y/N): CUTE!! Say, where is Hina? 

Lisanna: Oh she said that she would be here soon but- 

Hina: I'm a Devil Fruit user. I can't get in the water, or else I would feel weak, but at least I can dip my feet in. 

Hina appears in her wo piece bikini! 

(Y/N): (NOSEBLEED)!! HOLY!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!! 

Hina: Hina only shows this off as a secret weapon, or for a Lover! You are one of the lucky ones to see me like this (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Great! 

You get to the shore, and remove Hina's sandals! She just giggles as you rub her soft bare soles. 

Hina: AAH! Years of following orders and dealing with my superiors, and I get this! Yes, a Rear Admiral can get used to this! 

Tashigi: Uh ... 

(Y/N): Oh alright! 

You grab Tashigi's feet and bring them over to you, and you also proceed to rub them as well! 

Tashigi: AAH! I really do need a vacation!! 

You then move on to Mira, Lisanna, and Jenny! They all lean back and blow kisses at you, once you being applying some lotion!! 

Later ... 

You are all now relaxing on a beach bed, in the shade, eating large pizzas, and snuggling together! The girls kiss your face with their pizza flavored breath, and they play footsie while slamming their lips onto yours!! 

(Y/N): MAN I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!! 

Mira, Lisanna, Jenny, Hina, and Tashigi: YOU ARE TOO (Y/N)!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!