Pie Sisters and Sherria Part 2!!

You welcome Maud, Limestone, and Marble who have arrived to spend time with you and Pinkie! Sherria also pops up from behind. She came to sleepover with you guys, and Wendy too. 

(Y/N): Great to have you here ladies!! What are you up for? 

Marble: Baking probably!! 

Maud: I could go a few rounds of pastry making myself. 

Limestone: Fine with me, I know my way around a kitchen, ever since I was a little girl. Hell, I think probably before my three little sisters were born! 

Pinkie: BUT I'M THE MASTER AT IT!! 

Limestone: Sure Pinkie. Last time we did this together, you blew up most of the kitchen!

Pinkie: But I've been improving!! You'll see!!

Sherria: Okay! I'm just going to play and hang out with Wendy!!! 

Later ... 

Sherria walks over to Wendy, making sure that her sandals don't make a squeaking noise!! 

She taps on her sleeping friend and Wendy wakes up!! 

Wendy: SHERRIA!! 

Wendy hugs Sherria and drags her onto the bed!!

Sherria: Hey Wendy! I came to play! 

Wendy: Great!! Might want to take your sandals off. 

Sherria: Alright then! 

Sherria does so. 

Wendy: So, want to play hide and seek?! Fairy Hills is big enough for that! 

Sherria: Okay then! I'm warning you though, I'm a master at hide and seek! 

Wendy: Well I'm good too! So, we'll see!! 

Sherria begins to count, and Wendy runs off to hide!! 

Wendy: I doubt Sherria will find me in the Fairy Hills Archives!! HAHAHA! Take that Sherria!! 

Meanwhile .... 

You guys were making objects like strawberry parfait, chocolate chip cookies, strawberry cake (because obviously), and even flan, because Pinkie says that she adores flan!! 

A Few Minutes Later .... 

(Y/N): All done! 

Limestone takes a bite into the cookies that Pinkie made, and she nearly faints, well, she just conjured up a rock bed to catch herself!! 

Limestone: MAN THIS IS GREAT!! NICE JOB PINKIE!!

Maud then tastes some of the parfait! 

Maud: It's delicious. 

Marble takes some of the flan. 

Marble: YUMMY!! 

Pinkie: See!! I knew I could do it!! 

(Y/N): YEAH PINKIE THIS IS JUST LIKE HOW ERZA LOVES HER CAKE!! YOU ARE AMAZING! !

You kiss her on the cheek! 

Pinkie then hugs you back and kisses you multiple times!! 

Maud, Limestone, and Marble soon join in, and leave your face red with kiss marks!! 

(Y/N): I love you girls! 

Pie Sisters: We love you too (Y/N)! 

Meanwhile .... 

Sherria: Okay Wendy you win! Can't we just order some pizza now?! Or a slushy? 

Wendy comes out! 

Wendy: You said it bestie! Let's go! 

The two rush off back to the room, to get their food, and drink!!