Sexual Harassment vs. That's Lewd!!

You walk throughout Fairy Hills to a certain dorm room. 

You open it to see Kalifa and Modeus!! 

Kalifa was taking a bath, and using her devil fruit powers to create some bubbles to make it more relaxing for her. 

On the other hand Modeus was reading a pretty interesting Sorcerer's Weekly issue! She was wearing a t-shirt with many hearts, and a black skirt, as well as black flip flops. 

(Y/N): Hey there sexy spies! How's things going?! 

Kalifa: (blushing) Ugh, coming in when a woman is taking a bath! That's sexual harassment! 

Modeus: (blushing) And super lewd!

(Y/N): (blushing) In that case, I'll leave. 

Kalifa: Oh no. You're not leaving! You're staying! What about our date? 

(Y/N): I can't possibly .... 

Kalifa: Don't you want to take a bath with me? 

(Y/N): UH ............. 

(Y/N).EXE has ceased functioning for 5 minutes!! 

(Y/N): YES!! 

Later .... 

You and Kalifa are making out in the bathtub, and she begins rubbing her smooth naked legs onto yours! 

Kalifa: Aren't you just handsome?!

(Y/N): And aren't you- no, that is sexual harassment! 

Kalifa: No. It's fine. 

(Y/N): Okay, aren't you beautiful?! And I am handsome!!

Kalifa: I am! Thanks for asking! 

You continue to kiss! 

Modeus: LEWD!! WHAT ABOUT ME!?! 

(Y/N): Hang on Modeus! I'll get to you!! 

Later ...... 

You are pinning Modeus to her bed, and continue kissing her on her lips! 

Modeus: Super lewd! Please continue! 

(Y/N): I thought you'd never say so! 

Much later .... 

You are lying with Kalifa, who is in a black nightgown, and Modeus, who has her shirt off, with only a black bra, and her sandals removed! They are fast asleep and are on your chest!! They continue to kiss you, even in their own sleep! It's quite surprising, and cute at the same time! 

(Y/N): Heh, I love you two a lot!!