Opening 2!!

We see enchantment runes appear and a whole bunch of magic circles!!

We then get images of Rainbow, Applejack, and Gray preparing their magic! 

Followed by Sunset and her fire, Twilight and her words, and Erza holding two swords pointing them at the screen! 

We then see Fluttershy and her animals, Rarity and her diamonds, as well as Lucy holding her keys!! 

We then see Spike with his fiery breath, along with Happy holding giant fish as his weapon!! 

Finally we get you and Natsu side by side. 

Title Card with a shot of the Guild Hall ...

We see you guys interacting with all the other guild members! Including Natsu trying to beat up both Gray and Gajeel, and you getting tackle hugged by Juvia! 

We then see Laxus make a sinister face, with his intention of taking over the guild!! 

He is right beside, Freed, Evergreen, and Bickslow. The three of them are determined to follow their boss to the very end! 

We see Mystogan look over the guild with Porlyusica also beside him. 

All of Magnolia is covered by enchantments and the Thunder Palace looms over! 

Bickslow sends his "babies" out to attack, with Rarity, Fluttershy, and Lucy attacking back! Leo pops out and prepares a Regulas Impact! Happy and Spike cheer on! 

Twilight, Sunset, Cana, and Juvia are trapped in an enchantment cage, with Freed pointing his sword at their throats! 

Evergreen fires her Fairy Machine Gun, with Erza slashing through them!! 

Mirajane watches in horror as her friends, and Elfman are slashed by Freed, causing her to scream and transform!! 

Makarov stands on top of the guild doing his finger sign!

You, Natsu, and Gajeel struggle against Laxus as he continues to grow bigger, and release a bunch of lightning from inside the Magnolia Church!! 

Nevertheless, you guys all rush at him and prepare to fight back!!