Returning to Fairy Tail!!/Intel Faction!!

Rarity: WHERE IS HE?! (Y/N) HAS BEN GONE FOR A LONG TIME!!! 

Lucy: HE COULD BE DRAGGED DOWN ALL THE WAY TO THE PITS OF TARTARUS OR SOMETHING!! 

Natsu: DON'T SAY THAT!! HE'S STRONG!! HE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY GOTTEN FREE, OR- 

Pinkie: HELLO HE COULD BE BEING TORTURED!!! 

Twilight: Now calm down, there has to be an explanation for this. 

Applejack: Yeah, he could have just escaped or- 

Erza: NONSENSE, IF HE IS GONE FOR A LONG TIME THEN HE IS IN DANGER! WE MUST TAKE ACTION AT ONCE AND SAVE HIM!! 

Spike: Yeah I agree with Erza!! Let's find a path and take down those demons! I'm ready!! 

Wendy: HANG ON BIG BROTHER!! WE'LL SAVE Y- 

A portal soon appears out of nowhere and you appear out of nowhere. 

(Y/N): Hey guys! 

Natsu: AH (Y/N), YOU'RE ALIVE!!! 

Gray: YOU MADE IT OUT?! 

(Y/N): Sure did! 

Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Sunset, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, Lucy, Erza, and Wendy: (Y/N)!!/BIG BROTHER!! 

They all tackle attack you to the ground and begin hugging you tightly, and kissing you all over! 

Girls: WE MISSED YOU!!

(Y/N): I missed you too! It was crazy though, I was almost condemned by Precht. 

Gray: WHAT?! THAT BASTARD!! 

Rainbow: Ugh, I can't believe Hades would go that far! Even after death! 

Sunset: How was he our guild's Second Master again? 

Soon you guys here crying from nearby! 

Everyone: FIRST MASTER!!! 

Indeed, Mavis was nearby and was weeping after hearing your words! 

Mavis: WHY WOULD PRECHT DO SOMETHING SO AWFUL!! HE WASN'T ALWAYS LIKE THIS!! WAAAAAAAAH! 

Happy and Carla: Hey First Master, calm down please!! No need for the tears!! Come on! 

???: Ahem, so are you going to introduce us? 

Everyone then turned to look and saw Pandemonica, Modeus, Cerberus, Malina, Zdrada, Azazel, Justice, Judgement, Beelzebub, and Lucifer! 

Lucy: What in the- 

(Y/N): Oh boy! Yeah I got some new girlfriends too! Look ..... 

(Pinkie, doing narrator impression): One Explanation Later ...... (real narrator): Would you please not imitate me? That is very annoying! 

(Y/N): And that's what happened. 

Natsu: Okay then! 

Zdrada: Alright bitches, listen up! We're joining your Guild! No take backs! No excuses, we're coming in! 

Erza: Do you know how to fight well? 

Cerberus: No! Sorry!

(Y/N): Don't worry girls! I got just the place for all of you! 

Later ..... 

You bring them over to the Second Fairy Tail Building, the Windmill Tavern!! 

(Y/N): This is the spot of the Intel Faction! Here some members know and don't know how to fight, but they are extremely professional at gathering intel! 

Malina: Sounds interesting. Alright then, when can we start? 

(Y/N): Right now! 

Lucifer: Good. I need some chocolate chip pancakes after this! 

(Y/N): In due time my cheery demon and Angel girls! 

But before you could bring them in, they all give you a kiss on your face! 

(Y/N): I love you all! 

Demon Girls and Azazel: We love you too (Y/N)! 

Soon ..... 

You bring them in to reveal girls like Monet, Sugar, Toru, Amande, and Kalifa. 

(Y/N): Hey Merlin! I brought some new members for the faction! What do you think? 

Merlin soon appears from a hidden door. 

Merlin: Welcome back Stud. 

She kisses you and takes a look at them! 

Merlin: Seem subtle enough. Alright then, Toru, fetch the marking stamp! 

Toru: On it Boss!! 

Azazel: OH THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!! 

Azazel begins writing down her necessary notes for this experience!!