Love of the Hero Girls!!

As you clean up your dorm room, you hear voices coming your way! 

You hear the voices of Momo, Ochaco, Tsuyu, Kyoka, Mina, Toru, Itsuka, Yui, Kinoko, Ibara, Pony, Setsuna, and Reiko!! 

(Y/N): Time to go and greet my favorite heroines!!

You walk out of the room to go and greet the girls, and once you step out, you see them. 

Momo is wearing a red t-shirt and a black skirt. She has red nail polish, red earrings that resemble the Guild Mark! Finally, she was wearing long brown boots, and black stockings. 

Ochaco was wearing a white t-shirt and pink shorts. She had pink nail polish and pink flip flops. She also wore bracelets on both of her arms. 

Tsuyu was wearing a green dress, with a green frog necklace. She had dark green nail polish and dark green socks and black sneakers. 

Kyoka wore a black jacket, a necklace with headphone symbols, a purple shirt, black pants, and black boots. She had purple nail polish. 

Mina wore a yellow t-shirt and grey shorts, she wore grey flip flops and wore black nail polish! 

Toru wore a pink shirt and a blue skirt, she wore long black stockings and brown shoes. 

Itsuka wore a green and white kimono with the image of a fireball on it. She had light blue nail polish, and was wearing white socks and straw sandals. 

Yui was wearing a white shirt, with a plattered skirt, along with rocket earrings, black nail polish, and red sandals. 

Kinoko was wearing a red dress with many mushrooms on it, along with red heels, and red nail polish! 

Ibara was wearing a purple dress, with plant necklaces and plant bracelets! Her nail polish was light green, and she wore purple flip flops. 

Pony was wearing an outfit that made her look like she was part of the West!! Her nail polish was colored orange! 

Setsuna wore a white dress with white flip flops and black nail polish!! 

Finally, Reiko was wearing a black and white kimono, with black socks, and white sandals. Her nail polish was colored black. 

(Y/N): Hey there Girls!! 

Girls: HI (Y/N)!! 

They all tackle hugged him and proceeded to kiss the crap out of him! 

(Y/N): I appreciate all of the love!! But, why don't we go and snuggle together?! I'll get some cookies, and perhaps some milkshakes?! 

Girls: Okay!!

Soon ... 

You are lying on your bed with all of your girlfriends with you! You are all munching on chocolate chip cookies and slurping a bunch of milkshakes with various flavors!! You were currently giving them all foot rubs! 

Momo: Thanks for this (Y/N)!

Tsu: Ribbit! So thoughtful!! 

Toru: I like how you can determine where all the locations of my body parts are! Even if they are invisible!! 

Ochaco: Where did you buy this lotion from? 

(Y/N): I actually won it on a very big mission!!

Mina and Kyoka: REALLY?! 

Kinoko: What kind of mission? 

(Y/N): Saving a salon! 

Itsuka: That makes way too much sense. 

Pony: Does that also mean, the ladies liked you? 

Ibara and Setsuna: Clearly! 

(Y/N): I guess so!! 

Reiko: So, are you going to continue then? 

(Y/N): Yep! 

Yui: How about kisses instead?! 

(Y/N): Oh boy! 

Later .... 

You were covered with chocolate flavored kisses everywhere, and were getting footsies from all the girls! You just smiled as you were kissed more and more and more!! 

(Y/N): I love you girls so much!! I love all of you!! Really, I do! 

Girls: We know! And we love you too (Y/N)!!