Jude Heartfilia!!/Lucy's Past!!

Lucy walked through the streets of Magnolia!! However, she felt as if someone was following her!! 

Lucy: Is there someone there?! 

She turned to see if there was someone, but there was nothing. 

Soon a figure wearing a hood appeared behind her. 

Figure: Lucy. 

Lucy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LEAVE ME ALONE! 

The figure removed his hood to reveal a familiar face to her!! 

Jude Heartfilia

Jude: Lucy calm down, it's me, your father!! 

Later ...

Lucy: Why are you here Dad? 

Jude: Heartfilia Railways had a lot of trouble recently, and I got bankrupt! I sold the mansion and everything else to pay off everything! Now, I'm pretty much on my own right now. 

Lucy: You can't be serious right now! 

Jude: Oh but I am! And I know that I can't say sorry to what I did in the past! But maybe we can start over again! I am working in the merchant guild in Caulifla. I am running low on money and I could use 100,000 Jewel!!

Lucy froze! While she was shocked, she wasn't up for this!! 

Lucy: No! 

Jude: WHAT?! Lucy, please just consider! I am your father and I am asking one thing of you! 

Lucy: Oh yeah! Well you should know that money can't always buy you happiness!! Remember that I said that I didn't need those things to be happy?

Jude: LUCY WAIT! I- 

Lucy just stormed off and returned to her apartment!! 

The Next Day .... 

(Y/N): Alright Gang! It's job time!! 

Natsu: HELL YEAH!! 

Twilight: Calm down already!! 

As you guys were discussing the job and it's description, you overhear three Guild Members talking to each other!!