Domino, Houndoom, and Sadi's Love!!!

Once you guys had returned to the Guild, you decided to let Domino, Sadi, Houndoom, and Yamato join the Guild! Yamato joined the main faction at the main Guild Hall, while Domino, Sadi, and Houndoom joined the Intel Faction at the Second Guild Hall! 

Later .... at Fairy Hills ....

You are currently lying down with Twilight, Erza, Wendy, and Carla in her Human Form!! 

(Y/N): Do you think that I made the right choices? 

Twilight: Of course you do. Every choice you made concerning a woman, has never gone bad. I trust you so much, that I know you did. 

Erza: Just take your mind off of it. 

(Y/N): Yeah, you're right! I'll just rest with you girls!! hat should help me calm down. 

Carla: Wow, that was easy! You really got over that quickly! 

(Y/N): I'm an easy going guy! 

Carla: I don't think that's how you call it. But anyway! 

You are snuggled up with your ladies, and they proceed to kiss and hug the ever living crap out of you!! 

But as they continue to pump you full of kisses, you hear kisses from another room nearby! 

Wendy: What was that? 

Twilight: Uh .... I think that was from the new room for Domino, Sadi, and Houndoom. 

(Y/N): Huh, hang on a second girls! I'll be right back!!! 

You walk over to the new room of Domino, Houndoom, and Sadi!! 

Once you open the door, you see Domino, Sadi, and Houndoom making out with each other!! 

Domino had her shades, and Impel Down uniform off, and was wearing a black tanktop and white pants! She also wore black flip flops, and black nail polish!! 

Houndoom was wearing a black two piece bikini, black flip flops, and long black nail polish!! 

Sadi was wearing a pink and black bikini!! It was well, revealing most of her boobs!! She had pink flip flops and pink nail polish. That and she was moaning at the kisses she was receiving from Domino and Houndoom. 

(Y/N): Hey girls!! 

Domino, Sadi, and Houndoom: Oh (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): You want to make out and get tickled?! 

Domino and Houndoom: (while blushing!) Yes. 

Sadi: OH HELL YES!! 

Later .... 

You remove their flip flops and proceed to tickle the crap out of them! As well as taking kissing breaks in between! 

(Y/N): You girls are so adorable! I love you three so much! 

Domino: I love you (Y/N)! You're no criminal in my eyes!! 

Houndoom: Same goes for me!! I love you (Y/N)!! A lot! 

Sadi: I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!! TICKLE ME MORE!! 

Soon .... 

You are soon fast asleep with the three on your lap! They are so adorable!!!