Techno Baron and Mermaids!!/Find the Map to Risky's Hideout!!

Soon ... 

Shantae: Woah, wizards from Fairy Tail? 

Lucy: You know about us? 

Shantae: Well, I'm pretty sure I do. I mean everyone won't shut up about you guys. 

Natsu: HAHAHAHA!! WE'RE WORLDWIDE FAMOUS!! 

(Y/N): Yeah, don't go boasting it moron!! Especially since I didn't think we'd gain more members who are on S Class Level!! And they aren't all complete magic users!! Anyway, Shantae, you are a Genie correct? 

Shantae: 1/2 Genie actually!! You see my Mom was were I got my genie half from. 

Lucy: And that girl? 

Shantae: That was Risky Boots. She's a pirate. 

Gray: And I suppose she's your enemy? She really seems to hate you! 

Shantae: I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH HER ALL THE FREAKING TIME!! CAN'T SHE JUST LEARN TO CHANGE!! AGH, WHAT'S THE USE?! I'm just a half genie, and I can't even afford my own bathtub!! 

Rainbow: Hey Shantae. It appeared that Risky was talking about something your Uncle had. 

Shantae: OH THAT'S RIGHT!! RISKY HAD UNCLE'S BLUEPRINTS!!! 

Erza: Do you know where she probably is now? 

Shantae: I don't really know. Risky changes her hideout from time to time. 

Wendy: Can't we just look for her henchmen? The Tinkerbats I believe they were called. 

Shantae: Risky keeps them in check most of the time, so it will be hard to find them. 

Spike: THEN WHAT DO WE DO?! 

Later .... 

Flare and Lucy left to find a hotel, while you guys went with Shantae up to an aviary!! There was one of her best friends, Sky. 

Sky: Shantae, who are these guys? 

Pinkie: Well- 

Later .... 

Sky: Ugh, that Risky never learns!! 

(Y/N): YEAH LIKE A CERTAIN MORON I KNOW!! 

Natsu: I can hear you you know! 

(Y/N): Whatever! Look we heard about rumors of strange things going on, and we want to help stop Risky! Maybe I can talk some sense into her! 

Shantae: (Y/N), I try that every time, but Risky never learns! Maybe I can't change her! 

Erza: (Y/N) has gotten other people to change with his words alone. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I'll have you know, I tamed people way worse than her!!