Buffeting with Akame and Kurome!!/Jewelry Bonney the Big Eater!!

Kurome yawned as she rose from her bed! She felt herself being hugged and her cheeks kissed by a sleeping Akame! 

Kurome: (giggling) That's my big sister!! 

Kurome kisses Akame on the cheeks! 

Akame opens her red eyes, and yawns cutely!! 

Akame: Good morning Kurome!! 

Kurome: Good morning Akame!! 

The two sisters hugged each other!! 

Later .... 

Akame and Kurome are in the Fairy Hills baths, and are lying in the nice hot baths of the dorms! Akame is giving Kurome a nice hug and a footsie! 

Kurome: Do you have to constantly cuddle me all the time? 

Akame: We've been apart for so long, I think we deserve this. 

Kurome: Yeah. You're right Sis. 

Later .... 

(Y/N): So that's the story! Can you girls give Hisui a good day? 

Erza, Wendy, Carla, and Sherria: Okay sure! 

(Y/N): Good!! 

You quickly get dressed and prepare to head out the door. 

Once you do, you spot Akame and Kurome, who smells like pure sweet desserts!! 

Akame is wearing a red dress with many black sword patterns, as well as red sandals. She is wearing red nail polish. Kurome is wearing a black dress with red sword patterns, as well as black sandals. She is wearing black nail polish! 

(Y/N): There's my favorite sister assassin duo!! 

Akame and Kurome blush and smile! 

Akame and Kurome: Hello (Y/N)! 

They both walk over to you, and begin hugging you tightly, and kissing your cheeks and lips!! 

Akame and Kurome: We love you (Y/N)!

(Y/N): OH I LOVE YOU BOTH TOO!!! 

Akame: So, are you going to take us to that buffet restaurant that you promised to take us to? 

(Y/N): YOU BET I AM!! 

Akame and Kurome: YES!! EEEEEEE! 

They soon stop, blush and giggle! 

(Y/N): You both have cute smiles!! 

Akame and Kurome: THANK YOU!!! 

Later ..... 

You guys soon arrive at the restaurant, and walk inside! YOU GUYS FIND THAT ALL THE FOOD FROM THE TRAYS ARE LITERALLY GONE!!! 

Kurome: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! WHERE'S THE FOOD, THE MEATS, THE SALADS, THE APPETIZERS, PASTAS, THE DESSERTS, THE MILKSHAKES?! 

Employee: Sorry, but a pirate has taken over our restaurant and she's eating all the food here! 

(Y/N): A pirate?! 

???: GET ME MORE BEEF!!! WHERE'S THE MEAT LOVERS PIZZA?! I NEED A FREAKING CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE!! GET ME MORE RAMEN!! 

(Y/N): OH SHIT! It's Bonney!! 

Jewelry Bonney (AKA: The Big Eater!!) 

Akame: Who is she? 

(Y/N): She's an infamous pirate who loves taking over restaurants and threatens the crap out of them just to get free food!! 

Kurome: UNFORGIVABLE!! I WILL KILL- 

You stop Kurome before she pulls out Yatsufusa! 

(Y/N): Maybe I can reason with her!! I happen to know her!! 

You walk over to Bonney! 

(Y/N): Oh Bonney!! 

Bonney drops the pizza slice that was in her right hand, and the ramen bowl in her left hand! 

She soon recognizes you! 

Bonney: HOLY SHIT!! (Y/N) (L/N)?! IT'S YOU!! I RECOGNIZE THAT HANDSOME FACE FROM ANYWHERE!!! 

Bonney hugs you tightly!! Akame and Kurome are instantly shocked by this!! 

(Y/N): So, how's your crew doing? 

Bonney: I don't have ..... my crew anymore. 

(Y/N): Wait what?! What happened to them? 

Bonney: Remember when you were gone for 7 years? 

(Y/N): Yeah? 

Bonney: Well in the last 2 of those 7, my crew was beaten by some jackass named Blackbeard. 

(Y/N): Is he a new pirate? 

Bonney: That guy is a fat sack of crap, and he killed my entire crew! I managed to survive, but I was his prisoner for a long time! I was nearly caught by the marines too!

(Y/N): Sheesh, those guys may fight for justice, but that depends on who's commanding them at the moment. Was the leading officer- 

Bonney: It was Admiral Akainu. 

(Y/N): NOT HIM!! THAT GUY WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO STOP A CRIMINAL! HE DOESN'T EVEN VALUE INNOCENT LIVES!!! Hey, look, my girlfriends and I are on a date, and we really want to eat in this restaurant, do you think you could- 

Bonney: GIRLFRIENDS?! 

(Y/N): Yeah, I have a harem of girls. And I have a lot of girlfriends too! 

Bonney: SHIT I THOUGHT I WOULD BE ABLE TO ASK HIM AT THIS MOMENT!! 

Flashback!! 

You are beating the crap out of Bonney's henchmen!! And soon you find her beating up restaurant employees, and eating the crap out of turkey legs and pizza slices!! 

(Y/N): STOP RIGHT THERE BONNEY! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!! 

Bonney: OH YEAH, WHY DON'T YOU- HOLY!!! HE'S HOT!! 

End of Flashback!! 

(Y/N): If you promise to stop doing all of this, I will let you in my harem! 

Akame: Are you sure about this?! 

Kurome: If he can reform Seryu, and General Esdeath, then he can reform her! 

Bonney: YES!! I WILL DO IT!!! 

Later ..... 

Bonney is sitting on the table with you guys, she has her long boots off, and is munching on tacos!!! 

Akame is digesting 5 giant bowls of fried rice! 

Kurome is eating her ramen bowls, taco salads, and a bunch of meat strips!! 

You begin eating a bunch of ribs, fried chicken, and slurping milkshakes!! 

(Y/N): THIS IS A GREAT PLACE!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH!! 

Bonney: I LOVE YOU TOO BABE!! 

Bonney removes her hat, and smooches you on the lips!! 

Akame and Kurome pull you over and begin kissing you a lot!!! 

Akame and Kurome: And we love you too!!! 

You all continue eating all that the restaurant has to offer! It was really awesome!!