Opening 5!

We see you, Natsu, and Wendy being carried by Spike, Happy, and Carla toward the skies away from a barren Earthland!

You guys soon enter the world of Edolas!! 

Title Card !! 

We see young versions of you, Natsu, and Lisanna out in a field of grass! As well as a montage of you guys raising Happy in his egg, before he hatches!! 

We then see Natsu fighting against Gildarts, but he gets his ass whupped easily, causing you to sigh!

You both stand in front of Lisanna's grave and show moments of clear cut sadness at her death. 

We see your friends slowly disappear around you. 

Wendy then sees Mystogan, who reveals himself as the Jellal that she knows!! 

We then get more images of Happy and Carla learning about their true origins and Carla's future sight which shows something terrible!! 

The guild hall and the rest of Earthland begins to disappear! With more shots of Edolas, and images of a sinister version of you in armor, right next to a man named Faust, and an army consisting of a giant cat in armor, a villainous looking Erza, a pretty man in pink armor, and a guy with purple hair, with a strip dyed in white! 

We then get a shot of the Edolas Fairy Tail Hall! With their versions of Natsu and Lucy, along with you, Wendy, Natsu, Happy, Spike, Carla, Twilight, and Lucy!!