Wano Arc Opening 1!

We see all 12 Straw Hats chained in a cell, with you guys looking over the land of Wano itself! Most of Fairy Tail stands behind you, ready to take down the two Yonko known as Big Mom and Kaido!!! 

Title!!! 

You walk through town streets in your kimono, with a katana by your side. Most of your team appear in their kimonos and are ready for action! 

Rainbow runs across the water, delivering pleas for help to everyone she can find!! 

We see the emblems of the Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates combine together!! 

Shadows of Big Mom and Kaido appear!! Along with images of Perospero, King, Queen, Jack, Katakuri, Daifuku, Oven, Baron Tamago, the Oniwabanshu, Kamui, Kagura, the Akatsuki, the Donquixote Family, as well as two women who somehow resemble Erza!! 

We see the ninja of the Hidden Leaf prepare for battle, with Naruto and Sasuke glaring at each other!! 

The Kaguya Clan prepare their swords for war!! 

The Shinsengumi prepare to take their country back!!

The Hyakka emerge from underground and initiate battle command! 

You, Natsu, and Wendy rush into the prison and face the Straw Hat Cell!! 

You guys, the Straw Hats, Wano Forces, Lamia Scale, Crime Sorciere, Sabertooth, and Mermaid Heel all turn and face Kaido and Big Mom, with their allied crews ready to charge in!!