Opening 8!!!

You stand right near the airship of Grimoire Heart and prepare to fight!! Your team joins you in this one huge battle!! 

Title Card!! 

We see images of you guys being watching by a teen Spike and a young Romeo Conbolt, who both watch and wait for 7 years for you guys to return!!!

Everyone on Tenrou Island prepare to finish off Grimoire Heart!! 

Erza clashes against Azuma in the Tenrou Tree, she is beaten and bloodily bruised, but she keeps fighting!! 

Ultear, Trixie, and Meredy watch from afar, and begin praying for the safety of you guys. 

Rustyrose unleashes his monsters at Celestia, Luna, Freed, and Bickslow, and they still continue to fight!! 

Gildarts clashes with Bluenote, and Cana screams his name in the process, reaching out for her father!! 

You punch Hades multiple times, who uses his chain to stab you, Natsu and Gray move into attack!! Followed by Rainbow and Applejack!! 

Twilight and Sunset blast him!! Followed by Lucy summoning Capricorn!! 

Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, Erza, and Wendy finally move in to attack!! 

Happy, Carla, and Lily sneak into the ship, and prepare to do a sabotage!!! 

When all hope is lost, Laxus appears to save you guys!! 

You smile and finally see Laxus for the real compassionate man he is! 

Acnologia attacks the island and prepares to fight back! 

Zeref leaves on the airship and slowly weeps!! 

You guys all join hands, and prepare for a better future!!