Kill the Little Sister!!

Natsu and Gajeel ran towards the castle, with Chelsea following up behind them.

Chelsea: Would you guys slow down! I swear you run like you're searching for food! In fact, you're both like Akame and Leone!! 

Natsu: Yeah, well this is what happens when you are rushing to just take some jackasses down! 

Gajeel: Yeah, you could tell that to the many ones we already took out! But I still did more! 

Natsu: I DID MORE!! 

Happy and Lily just sigh, as they flew over the ones on the ground!! 

At that moment, they were nearly caught in a burning blast!! 

Natsu: HEY FLAMES!! 

Natsu began to eat the flames! 

Gajeel: Alright, who's the asshole who did that?! 

Bols soon walks out!

Bols: I wasn't expecting that!

Chelsea: AH! IT'S YOU!! YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE WHO BURNED MY VILLAGE DOWN! 

Happy: He what?! 

Bols: I'm sorry about this, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to k- 

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!! 

Natsu punches Bols straight in the face!! 

Natsu: YOU BASTARD HOW COULD YOU?! 

Bols: Wait! If you are going to kill me, then please leave my family be! 

Gajeel: Wait, you have a family?! 

Bols: Yes! I have a wife and daughter! 

Natsu: Sheesh, I can't hurt a guy who's married and a dad, that would just leave a garnish on my reputation! 

Chelsea then appears! 

Chelsea: BUT I CAN!! 

Chelsea begins to turn into a lion, and prepares to rip him into shreds!! But then Gajeel stops her! 

Chelsea: GAJEEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THIS GUY NEEDS TO- 

Gajeel: This isn't how we do it. Revenge is something we don't really practice. 

Natsu: You should know better than that. 

Chelsea: WHY?! WHY SHOULD I?! WHY SHOULD I NOT KILL H- 

Natsu: Because those bastards are making him do it! 

Bols: Look I really appreciate you sparing me. But I just can't betray the Empire like that. They will find me and my family and- 

Natsu: Then fight back dude! Don't just lie around and wait for them! Fight back!!! 

Bols: Fight back? But I can't hurt General Esdeath. Maybe they are right though! 

Meanwhile .... 

Akame began sprinting towards the entrance to the castle!! She soon sensed that a blade was coming her way!! 

She dodged, and saw Kurome facing her!! 

Akame: Kurome, I thought you'd show up. 

Kurome: Hello there Sister. It's been a long time!! 

Akame: Look, why can't we just give up on this. I don't want to have to kill you! 

Kurome: Too bad, I want to! After abandoning me, I was crushed! Honestly, I thought I would be left out of the people that you would hurt over the years! But I guess I was wrong.