Lucy, Yukino, and 6 Celestial Spirits!!!

You wake up with Hisui and Cadence in your arms!! You quickly set up a table for them, and make them breakfast while they are still sleeping!! 

You soon quickly make a nice and delicious meal for them! 

(Y/N): Eat well my lovely loves!! 

You quickly get dressed and head out!! 

(Y/N): I think I'll go visit Lucy today! She's probably spending time with Yukino. I swear, those two have become fast friends since the events of the Games!! 

You soon spot Yukino, who is getting close to Lucy's house!! 

She was wearing her white and green striped t-shirt with a white skirt, and her green flip flops! Her nail polish was colored blue!! 

(Y/N): YUKINO!! 

Yukino: (Y/N)!! 

She hugged you and then pulled you in for a kiss!! 

(Y/N): Things going well at Sabertooth?! 

Yukino: Yeah! It feels so good to be back in!! Sting is such a great master!! WAY BETTER THAN THAT JERK!! Ugh, sorry. I really didn't like him! 

(Y/N): Yeah, considering how much of an ass he was to you guys! 

Yukino: Anyway, I decided that I wanted to come and spend time with you and Lucy! I always got to stick to my kind!

(Y/N): I tell you, Lucy is awesome! Why do you think I let her on my team? Also, she's one of the more sane members of my guild. 

At that moment .... 

Lucy: NATSU YOU IDIOT, GET OUT!! 

Natsu is seen flying out the door!! 

Natsu: AAAAAGH!! I JUST WANTED TO CHECK UP ON YOU!!! 

He goes flying straight back to the Guild Hall! 

(Y/N): And there he goes! 

Yukino: Typical. 

You head to the house and see Lucy!