Teaming up with A Half-Genie!!/Shantae and Risky Boots!!

You, your team, and Juvia were looking at the request board, until you saw an S Class mission that caught your eye! 

(Y/N): How about this one? 

You bring over a job request paper, and read the description. 

(Y/N): "Go to Big Port Island, we have received reports about strange activity there. Could you please report what is happening over there? Is there a major threat to us over there? Just what is going on? Thank you to those who accept this mission. From, the Fioran Royal Family!!" 

Natsu: SOUNDS LIKE AN ADVENTURE!! 

Lucy: Yeah it sounds awesome! Look, first I need to grab some things from my apartment, and then we can head off! 

Erza: Just don't drag Lucy. 

Pinkie: Yeah, last time you almost cost us an entire mission!!! 

Soon ... 

Lucy heads to her apartment, only to find the door open! 

Lucy: Who the- 

Lucy creeps inside, and- 

She spots Flare!! 

Lucy: FLARE!! 

Flare: Hey there Blondie!! Is our man around? 

Lucy: Not right now, we were just about to head out on a mission! What is it that you want? 

(Y/N): Just to say hi, and give him a kiss!! 

Lucy: Oh alright! I'll go get him!! 

A few minutes later .... 

You soon come in, and see Flare!! 

(Y/N): HOLY!! FLARE!! 

Flare: Hey there Hot Stuff! 

She hugs you with her hair, and pulls you into a kiss! 

(Y/N): So, how are you doing in life now? 

Flare: Fine, thank you for asking. I calmed down a lot, especially since Raven Tail split up! I'm doing my best to help people. And I have to thank you for helping me out! 

(Y/N): That's what I do. I always try to see the best in people. Except if they are complete bastards on the inside. And I saw a lost girl who needed help! 

Lucy: Hate to break it, but we have to go! 

Flare: LET ME COME!! You are going to Big Port Island right? I know the place like the back of my head!! 

(Y/N): Okay great! 

Lucy: Are you sure that is a good idea? I am fine with Flare coming along, but what will everyone else think?