Bsm Imagine request for Ib1618- part 1 of 3

part 1 of 3

Louis pov- my little sister Lauren has always been scared of the dentist, I remember when we where little she would scream and cry at the dentist and as she got older she would just skip them all together. Now me being 23 and her being 21 we both live together in an house filled with 4 other guys, all of us which are her biggest fear, Dentists and orthodontists. There's Liam, Zayn and I who are dentists, and then there's Harry and Niall who are the orthodontists. All of us work together about combine owned office.

Lauren's pov- you may be living in a house full of people who's jobs relate to working with teeth, but that won't stop you from attempting to skip your appointments. Casually thinking about the whole dentist and teeth thing you realised it's been over 5 years since your last dentist checkup. Not that you don't care for your personal hygiene and all but your just generally scared. And you wanted to get some help.

You knew it was time and finally you had built up enough courage to ask your brother Louis for help. It was just louis sitting in his room by himself on his phone and you took this as the chance. You knocked on the door, to here a quick come in from Louis. "Lauren? What you up to sissy?", he asked instantly getting a smirk on his face.

"Lou, I know this is difficult and I know it's going to be hard, but I think It's time that i grow up and get over my fear of the dentist", You said letting out a loud sigh. Louis face brightened up "you mean to say your ready to over come your fear? And how long has it actually been since your last checkup?". Giving him a dreaded look and telling him how long it's actually been you squinted your face up and prepared for the reaction.

"What you mean to say you haven't seen a dentist for over 5 years? This is impossible do you not understand that's bad for your health? Lauren what where you thinking? How did you get away with it?", Louis yelled out a bunch of questions that somehow related back to something dentist. So you say on the end of the bed and talked to him for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis pov- After an hour of talking and making sure she's ready to go through with it and to over come her fears we will do daily checkups and cleanings at home and build our way higher. Lauren agreed to let all the boys come in and watch but for only me to touch. "Liam, Zayn, Niall, Harry!!! Come up to my room quickly", I yelled out and immediately I had all 4 of them racing up the stairs. I quickly explained the situation to them all and then we both headed in.

"Okay so Lauren do you want to lay down on the bed and place your head in my lap?", I asked her as I took a seat on my own bed and crossed my legs. All the boys gathered around the side of the bed which I sat. A shaky Lauren got onto the bed and I had to force her head back into my lap, suddenly the tears came pouring out. Zayn hushing her as I waited for her to calm down.

"Lou, can we please not use any tools?", water stains running down her cheeks. After she calmed I did as she requested and put away my tools and giving Zayn my phone with the torch on. Lauren slowly opened her mouth up so I snapped on a pair of gloves.

Lauren's pov- slowly opening my mouth I heard 2 loud snaps of rubber, straight away you clamped close and and tears yet again came "Lou, please, please not the gloves". Just the feeling of latex gloves is enough to make you gage, but Louis did as requested and took his gloves off.

Not long after I finally reopened my mouth and let Louis and only Louis to place his fingers inside my mouth and have a look around. Not even 3 minutes later it was all over and done with. "That's it Lauren. You done so good, I can't believe you actually done it." Louis got up and embraced you in a warm hug. "Everything looked surprisingly good for over 5 years. I'm so proud of you Lauren".