Request for- EmmaLogan4

Being famous wasn't all it was cut out to being. Just because you are famous doesn't mean your perfect, not scared of anything and most importantly hurt. Being a famous model consisted of all these, but more pressure is put on top of you when ex members of the famous one direction and 5 seconds of summer are all your doctors. The people who help you overcome your fears and help you be perfect. Oh and did I mention you live with all 9 of these boys?

All 9 of these boys had finished their boy band days and had taken up careers as doctors. Not only did they own their own clinic, but at the house youse all shared there was a special room just for you and you only. Everyone thinks your a strong problem free famous model, but no your really like any normal person and only the boys knew the real you. The real you is scared shitless of anything medical wise, has depression and of course like any normal person scared of the dark and thunder.

It was your day off, and like any normal day your model side of you was completely put aside and out came the real you. Why not have a game of 5 on 5 backyard soccer one of your favourite sports. "Luke, Niall, Louis, Michael, your on my team", you yelled racing out the door with your hair in a messy bun and wearing sweat pants and singlet with your favourite Nike sneakers. "It's on like donkey kong, pretty girl!!", Harry called racing out the door with the rest of the guys.

Your team was down by 1 point with the game almost ending, when it happened. With Calum coming up behind you to steel the ball, his foot got intwined with yours, causing you to come crashing down into the garden bed. 2 loud bone breaking crunches ripped through your leg as piercing pain shot through your whole right leg. "Holy shit!", "Oh my god!", "y/n are you okay?". All these different statements and questions came shooting from 9 people's mouths as they gathered around you.

Looking down at your right leg, the one where all the pain was coming from, you saw it was gushing bright red blood out of an open wound. "Is that my bone?", you yelled looking down at the pastry white stick like thing sticking out of your leg through the pierced hole. You knew straight away from watching tv shows that this will require surgery to pin the bone back into place. You fears where coming to life. Just thinking about what they will have to do made you feel sick and you passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming back you saw a bright blinding light above you. Oh I you though to your self as you realised you was in their special surgery room just for you. "Guys she's waking up", you heard what sounded like Ashton's voice say. "I'm increasing the antistatic by 5 points", Zayn said. You eyes where pretty blurry but you cold make out all 9 of the figures which surrounded you. From what you could make out they were all dressed in their white and blue surgical scrubs with face mask covering them and only their eyes showing through. The drugs soon kicked in making you even more drowsy and just before you closed your eyes a loud screeching drill sound filled your ears.

You couldn't hear no more noises except for the dull beeps of the heart rate monitor. You opened your eyes seeing you was still in the special surgery room just for you. "Liam? Louis?", you asked seeing them out of the corner of your eye. "Y/n, your awake?", Louis said very please, whilst Liam gave you a sorry look. "It hurts, it hurts a lot", you said looking down at your now bandaged leg. "We no darling, it had to be done though", Liam said placing your leg in a lift. "Now don't try to move your leg, as there's pins in in it to hold the screws and plates in place for a couple of day", he said rubbing your leg down.

Ashton came through the door with Niall and Harry not long after. "I have some pain killers here", Ashton said holding out a cup and jug with pills. Niall helped you take your pain killers, whilst all the boys came inside the room and gathered around the bed. Non of them were dressed up in the surgical scrubs anymore, which calmed you down a lot. "We are all here for you when you need us", Luke said smiling dearly at you.