Imagine for jlillian- Harry the dentist

Date night was that one night both you and Harry got to share together alone, if you get what I mean. It always starts with a movie, "Jen!", Harry moans your name as the kiss deepens and you tug on his hair in excitement. Wet kisses placed down your plump neck and onto your breast sucking away. Moving back up to your mouth he slips his tongue in surprising you as his tongue explored. "Mm, stop stop stop", you said breaking the kiss and pushing Harry off top of you. "What's wrong Jen?", Harry asked worried. Your hand rushed to the side of your mouth, placing pressure on the spot to ease the pain.

"What's wrong with your mouth?", Harry asked now getting worried. "Let me look?", he asked pulling out his iPhone from his pocket and switching on the torch. You hesitantly opened your mouth, letting Harry have a good look inside. "Babe, you have a small surface cavity. Your going to need to come into the office so I can fix it", he sighed whilst turning off his iPhone and putting it back into his pocket. His words scared you and you started franking out. "Please no, I'm fine really", you lied begging Harry to not take you to the office. "Please Jen? Then when we are done we can come back and finish what we started", Harry jiggled his eyebrows which made you go.

When yous arrived at the dentist office Harry owned their where already 3 very familiar cars parked at the door. It finally clicked as to who owned the cars, "why are they here?", you asked pointing towards the cars that Louis, Liam and Niall owned. "To help", he simply replied pulling up next to them. Saving Harry from the hassle you got out of the car and slowly followed behind him. Arms crossed and grumpy faced Harry instructed you into the room, to where Niall Liam and Louis waited. "Jen", they all called as they set up the tools. "May the lady take a seat", Louis said patting the big blue chair which you sat down in. "I love these clips, they remind me of crocodiles/alligators", Niall said snapping his own mouth whilst clipping the bib around your neck.

Harry soon walked in with a white coat draped over his sturdy shoulders. Sitting down on his stool he reclined the dental chair, with his glove covered hand he placed the overhead light in the right position. "Remember it's only a surface cavity", he said picking up the novocain filled syringe that Liam had prepped. Grunting you quickly raised up out of the chair only to be pushed back down by both Louis and Niall. "No needles, please", you begged whilst trying to fight off both Louis and Niall, who had hold of both your arms legs and torso.

"Jen it's for the best, you don't want to be in pain do you?", Liam asked holding holding the suction tube ready. Not cooperating Harry had to pri your mouth open and insert the metal mouth prop. "I'm sorry darling", he said just before lifting your upper lip and inserting the needle. Tears fell and with his gloved hand Liam wiped them away. It wasn't long before the drill sounded and was wizzing around on the tooth. "Suction?", Harry asked whilst Liam took his hand off the end and stuck it inside. The vibrations ran through your body giving you the chills. The noise soon stopped and Liam started mixing together the clear composite, which Harry moulded to your tooth.

"Perfect", want to cure it for me?", Harry asked Liam whilst he snapped his gloves off and tossed them in the bin. The beeps indicated that the curing was finished, Niall and Louis jumped off of you and Liam put the chair back into it's upright position. "Wasn't that bad was it?", Niall asked whilst Louis laughed and Liam stood by observing. "I still hate youse", you said flipping them the bird. Liam started laughing whilst both Louis and Niall pouted. "Come on, lets go finish what we started", Harry winked leaving the boys to clean up the mess.