Imagine for breezyloveofficial

Briannas Pov- "Welcome to the stage brianna!", the crowd started cheering as the concert had officially started. What not a better song to sing for the opening act of 5 seconds of summer than out of my limit, to get the crowd going. It wasn't until half way through the song a searing pain shot through the left side of your face, but the show had to go on. Once the song was over you headed on back stage to where you attempted to exam your own mouth in the mirror, that was until ash sneaked up behind you. "Got your self a cavity I see", he announced whilst peering into the mirror at my mouth.

Once the show was over ashton took me back to the all very familiar tour busses, I've know about them from other people, but I didn't know they have an on call dentist and doctor. I followed behind Ashton and took a seat in the uncomfortable chair.
"Wait why are you setting up the tools?", I asked watching Ashton from behind.
Words where about to come out, until the door pushed open revealing Michael in a white lab coat.
"Ashton was telling me you have a cavity, is that right?", Michael asked whilst taking a seat on the stool behind the chair.
"Yeah buts what's this got to do with you two?", I asked now standing up out of the chair.
"We where going to tell you sooner, but we are qualified dentist."
"Hahaha very funny. Next thing you'll be telling me Luke and Calum are qualified doctors."
Both Ashton and Michael stared at each other with slightly confused faces.
"Well now you know the truth", Ashton said, making me it down and clipping a paper bib around my neck.

"Okay open up", Michael said as he tapped my lips with his gloved finger.
I opened up as wide as I could and he placed his tools deep inside, scrapping and picking at every inch of each tooth until he found the cavity.
As the cold metal scraped along the sensative tooth I yelped in pain, indicating that was indeed the one. After numerous amounts of more picking and scratching Ashton set up the X-ray machine and snapped a few picture.

"The cavity isn't extremely deep, but it's past the enamel. We are going to have to drill out the decay and fill the tooth, but it will require a shot of Novocain", Ashton said as he gathered numerous tools and drill burs.
"Open", I opened as wide as I could as Ashton inserted the needle.
"Small sting and some pressure that's all", he said comforting me.
After the injection took affect Calum started the drill and the process of removing the decay. Ashton mixed the composite and filled my now holy tooth, setting it.

Something didn't feel right, nausea hit me big and honestly I felt like shit.
"Bri, are you alright? your looking a little pail", Luke said studying me closely as I drowsily tried to sit up, as I was still laying on in the dental chair.
"I don't feel that well", I said on the verge of spewing my guts out all over the floor.
Calum watched closely from behind, "maybe we should take her to Dr part and run some blood tests?", he asked for approval from Luke.
Picking me up they carried me through to the other side, where Luke peeped my arm and tightened the band. Calum picked up a huge needle and inserted it into the vein, withdrawing a large amount of blood.
Luke stayed with me and helped me through the pain whilst giving me medicine.

"We couldn't find anything wrong with the blood test, so it might have just been a reaction to the novocain. But we did run a few more tests with your blood and there is a complete match for both Ashton and Calum's dna with yours."
Wait so that makes me, Ashton and Calum my brothers. "Omg, that means I've finally found my real family".
The rest of the night was spent playing the playstation 4 and smashing everyone's arses at call of duty.