One direction imagines- yous run out/buy condoms

Niall- you and Niall was int he middle of an extreme make out session. Niall was on top of you planting kisses down your neck, whilst your hand explored the bed side table. "You've got to be kidding!!" You yelled out in frustration. Niall imediantly pulled off top of you and gave you an worried look. "What's wrong?" Your answer was simple, when you picked up the empty box of condoms. Youse both made your way to the closest pharmacy/drug store as fast as youse could. Racing into the store, Niall picked up the first packet he seen, and rushed back out. And made your way back home. "Now lets finish what we started", Niall said suductivley as he pushed you down on the bed.

Harry- it was your first time to have sex with Harry. After an half year youse both agreed to start having sex. When it came t buying condoms you had no idea what to pick, so you made Harry tag along with you. "Harry I don't know", yo winged as youse both stood there looking at the isle of condoms. "We'll these ones here, they are flavoured which come in strawberry, vanilla, chocolate and banana". Harry said suductivley. "Or we have an great collection of these pleasure ones, they have little bumps all over and gives you extra pleasure". "And then we have just your usual collections, latex rubber." You still had no clue what to pick and Harry could tell. "You know what, why don't we take the lot", Harry said emptying half the shelf into the shopping basket. "O can forget the lube", he said with an wink.

Louis- Lately you have been really really horny, and just when you want it the most Louis has to be away. (When Louis comes home) you waited at the door, and the minute he walked thought the door you jumped on him, making out with him as much as you could. "You read my mind", he moaned out whilst bitting your lip. He carried you up to the bed room and laid you down. Sticking his hand into the bed side cupboard he searched for the condoms, only to find none. "Honey, where's all the condoms?" He asked in frustration. You jumped up, pushing Louis off of you, now sexually frustrated your self. You looked everywhere but your 4 year old daughters room. When you opened the door, you found 7-8 odd shaped balloons, but the thing is they weren't any balloons.

Zayn- sitting down you asked Zayn what else youse needed to buy from the supermarket, as you sat down writing out the shopping list. And then you and Zayn decided to go shopping together, for an change. Sticking with each other the whole time, youse turned down to the health/ care isle. After walking straight down the isle you noticed you was missing something. Zayn. You turned around to find him standing staring at an certain part of the shelf. "Zayn what are ya-, they aren't on our shopping list" you screeched out in embarrassment. "Come on (y/n) we haven't done it for ages", Zayn complained. Feeling bad you let him get some condoms. But only because you too had been missing the feeling of him inside of you.

Liam- Liam was always careful when it came to sex. Youse both loved it so much it was done just about every night. And with that Liam had learnt to do something like an stocktake on condoms, lube and sex toys. Always making sure he would update/stock up. It was that time of the week again, stocktake day, and youse needed to go out and buy more lube and condoms. Walking into the sex shop youse went straight to the 3rd isle and got what you needed. Walking up to the counter the guy said hellos, you see youse are regulars here and this dude knows your sex life (awkward). Youse left the shop soon after but you and Liam was never embarrassed, as youse was so use to it by now.

(Hello guys, hope you liked it. Please remember to hit the vote button and even comment. And yes I do do request just ask.)