Imagine for Lucy

"Time to get up"

"Nnnnooo"

"Come on you have to be at the dentist in half an hour, please for me?"

"I don't want to"

"Don't make me use my back up plan"

Yes he's gone your head shouted, but you never new he would give up that easily. Okay now lets get the story straight, you have to be at the dentist in half an hour for a check up, and you haven't been to the dentist for a couple of years and a couple months ago got your braces off, so you should really go, but there's one problem, your shit scared, like come on who wouldn't be when they poke around your mouth with sharp tools.

"That's it Lucy get up now!"

You jump up at the sound of zayns voice and let's just say your scared of him too. You look around the room to see all the boys now staring at you.

"Oh shit", is all you can say, knowing that they have already won.

You get up and start getting ready, whilst sending glares to all of them, except Zayn, as he's sending them to you.

You walk out of the bathroom all ready, to see the boys playing around on the couch.

"I'm ready" is all you can say, even though you weren't

"Good now let's get going"Louis Said all so cheery, while all the boys jumped up off the couch.

"Wait all of them are coming too?"

"Yeah invade you change your mind" Zayn replied with an evil smirk on his face.

Youse pull up at the office and all jump out, you hanging on to Louis for dear life. Youse walk in and take a seat, while Niall goes and checks you in.

"Lucy hale" the dental assistant called

Again all the boys get up and walk in with you, all taking a seat in the seats provided, leaving you the big chair in the middle of the room. You lay back on it making sure not to break yours and Louis hand connection.

"Hi how are you all?" The dentist says while walking in

All you do is give an evil glare to everyone in the room.

"Okay, now Lucy can you open your mouth for me?"

You hesitate for a minute, before you give in due to Zayn sending glares at you. You want to bite down as hard as you can on the mans hand but Louis squeezes your hand.

"This is really good, you take good care of your teeth, considering you haven't had a check up for 2 years. Oh and have you recently finished your orthodontic treatment?"

"Yes she has around 2 months ago" Louis answered for you

"Okay then, I would like to do some X-rays on her back teeth just to make sure there are no cavities"

You watch everyone pile out of the room while the dentist fixes up the things for the X-rays. After it was over all the boys pile back n and Louis comes and takes your hand.

"I just had a look at the X-rays and she has a small cavities in her back tooth"

You watch all the boys walk over to the computer and look at the X-rays, as you started to get even more scared.

"So did this happen because of how she had that bracket thing around that tooth when she had braces?" You hear Niall asking, you can hear the scared in his voice

"Yes because the tooth has been covered up with glue for so long, it's really common"

You chuckle a little when you see Niall grab his cheeky because he still has his braces

"And she giggles" Louis says with a smile on his face

"So do I have to get a filling?"

"Yes, but because you have no entrance to the cavity ill have to drill into it and clean it out, then fill it, your lucky you came today in a couple of weeks you'd be looking at a root canal"

You look towards the boys to see a bunch of see I told you so faces, in return you stick your tongue out at them. You watch nervously as the dental assistant sets up all the tools, you don't really know what's going to happen because this is your first filling.

"Okay so I'm just going to drill a hole into the tooth and clean it out, then just fill it up, and I would love it if you could keep your mouth open the whole time"

You nod your head and open our mouth as wide as you can. You laid with your eyes wide open watching everything, every now and then making an awkward eye connection with the dentist. The dentist warns you that your tooths going to be sensitive, while you lay there while he puts a big drill in your mouth. You squeeze as tight as you can on as the drill vibrates in your tooth, hurting you. A tear slips and Louis carefully wipes it up as he dentist finishes the job.

"See that wasn't all that bad wasn't it?" Louis asks you

"He stuck a drill in my mouth and hurt me!"

Zayn chuckled at your statement, seeing Zayn chuckle is rare, then out of no where he comes up and hugs you,

"Aw poor Lucy, next time he hurts you just tell me and I'll fix him!"

Woo what a day you've had, you thought to your self, 1- you had to go the dentist, 2- the dentist hurt you, 3- Zayn hugged you. Gosh what next?