One direction imagines- you guys are on kiss cam

Liam- as an date, Liam decided to take you out to each an game of basket ball. The game was half way through and it was half time. Liam left to go and get some more food and drinks as you waited and kept the seats warm. As soon as Liam came back the kiss cam was turned on and it started searching the crowds. First it landed on an old couple around the age of 70. "Look Li", you said tapping him on the shoulder and motioning towards the big screen. You and Liam was both watching, when suddenly youse where staring at your selfs. But you was dumb founded when Liam grabbed your face and planted his lips on yours. "Hopefully one day we will be like that old couple" he said and the whole crowd awed. "I totally agree", you said back as yo then forced your lips onto his.

Harry- the boys from one direction had offered to take you and see an baseball game in America. You was really really close friends with the boys, and everybody new you had an crush on the one and only Harry Styles. But what Harry didn't know was that you liked him. At the baseball game you was sitting in between Harry and Louis, Niall was down the end so he could buy all the food he wanted. Anyways, it was half time and they were showing replays on the big screen, when the kiss cam randomly popped up. "Omg you guys are on tv", Niall screamed out dropping his hotdogs. Youse all looked up towards the screen to find your self and Louis on the kiss cam. "Ugh", you looked towards Louis with an awkward expression when all of the sudden Harry slammed his lips on to yours, making the cam move straight over to youse. Everyone in the crowd started whistling making you go red. "(Y/n) I've always loved you, and I hope you feel he same way for me" Harry gushed out "will you be my girlfriend?" He asked making you scream an yes in reply.

Zayn- your boyfriend Zayn had decided to take you to an basket ball game, to make up to you. You see a couple of weeks ago you caught Zayn cheating on you, with you ready, your best friend. Yes you had the shots but he promised he'd make it up to you and never do it again. Whilst waiting for the 3 quarter to start the kiss cam appears u on the screen, making you curse under your breath. Like always it would just be your luck for it to land on you and Zayn, and you weren't ready for this. The camera searched through the crowd and like always landed on you. Yet again you cursed under your breath. Zayn had no idea what to do and he grabbed your face as you tried to pull it away from him. "Baby girl, I'm so sorry for what I've done, I hope you can forgive me", he said as he passionately placed his lips on to yours. "I forgive you", you said whilst breaking away from him. And then slamming your lips back on to his.

Louis- you and Louis wanted to go to an tennis game, the only reason because they don't have an kiss cam, or that's what you thought. It was 1 quarter way through the game, when surprisingly an kiss cam popped up. The camera went straight past you guys, and you breathed off an sigh of relief. "Um (y/n)" Louis laughed out as he tapped you on your shoulder, motioning you to the camera. You didn't even have time to react when he grabbed your chin and started kissing your lips. "Oh my god what was that for?" You asked backing away from Louis. "I have an boyfriend!!" You lied, don't get me wrong you liked Louis, but just wasn't ready for the next level.

Niall- you and Niall had decided to go and watch Louis play soccer/football in Ireland. It was sort of an tradition to go and watch the soccer/football with Niall. See when both of youse were 15 youse meet at an game. And when youse turned 16 he asked you out at the game. Now youse were 21 and have been together for 5 years in an row. "Would you like any food?" Niall asked as he got up and headed towards the kiosk. "Yes please". When Niall returned he had an arm full of food and drinks, just for you two. Youse were both eating when the kiss cam came on, and straight away landed on you and Niall. You had no idea what was going on and so embarrassed. Then Louis walked up behind you two and placed an microphone between you guys. Getting down on one knee Niall pulled out an little box, "(y/n) will you do me the honer of being my wife?" Why all this was going on it was on the camera and microphone. After saying an yes everyone started congratulating you and then Louis cam up and said and it was all on the kiss cam.