Ddm imagine for ilovewithzarry- Harry finds out

Your pov- You and your dad had shared everything together since your mum had passed away. Except for your relationship. Everyone except your dad knew and it's how you wanted to keep it, well that's what you wold have liked. Her names Cara and you love her to the world and back, which was an ongoing relationship for 2 years now and one day your dad would have to find out. "Aurora?! Are you up there?", your dad yelled from down stairs. "Yeah?", you yelled back waiting for a response. "I'm going into town with Louis, and I won't be back to late tonight is that okay?", he asked. "Yeah sure go ahead". The door slammed shut signalling he had just left.

Breathing a sigh of relief you picked up your mobile again pressing the hold button again. "Dad just left wanna come over?", you asked your girlfriend. "Yeah okay I'll be there in 5". Jumping straight out of bed you put on a fresh pair of clothes and fixed your makeup and perfume up. The doorbell rang soon after where you skipped down the stairs and ripped open the door. "Come in", you welcomed her grabbing hold of her hand taking her up stairs. Sitting down on the bed youse both looking each other in the eyes, knowing exactly what you both want.

Your lips clashed together, hands slamming against each other finding there way around each others body. Breaking the kiss, you moaned out in pleasure, "it's been a long time". "Oh shut up already", Cara said smashing her tongue back inside your mouth. Cara was the dominate of the relationship which yo personally enjoyed. "I ink it's time those clothes come off don't you think Miss Styles", she said moving to soft kissing and sucking down your neck whilst she slipped her hand up your top and started removing the singlet you had on.

Unclipping the front of your bra you laid down, there she started sucking and pinching on and around your plump succulent nipples. A tongue soon started running Dow your stomach and stopping on your pant line, looking down Cara smirked before ever so slowly undoing your buttons and ripping your pants straight off. Moving down to your silk panties she grabbed your ass, massaging it in her one hand whilst touching you through you panties. Not long after the panties came off too. Arching your back up a moan escaped your mouth, "Naughty naughty naughty, Aurora I thought I told you to be quite", she said as you moaned. Surprising you Cara went down, her warm wet tongue massaging your clit whilst pumping four fingers in and out of you.

"What are youse doing!?!", a loud angry husky voice yelled. Immediately both of youse stopped what youse where doing. "I thought you said your dad wasn't going to back to later?", Cara asked immediately getting out between your legs which you shut immediately and threw the blanket over your body. "Harry? Is everything alright up there?", a familiar voice asked as they ran up the stairs to where Louis figure apeared standing at the door. "Aurora, get her out of here now!", Harry said demanding for Cara to get out of the house. You led her down stairs and to the door, "I'm so sorry". "It's fine really", Cara said before leaving.

"What the fuck was that!?!", Harry yelled, You had never seen him this angry. "Harry calm down now. She's just a teenager", Louis said grabbing Harry's shoulders as he looked like he was about to hit something or someone. "How long has this been going on for?", Harry asked still a little angry. With a shaky voice and on the verge of crying you answered the question "2 years". Your dads face dropped and his eyes started tearing up. "We will talk about this later ", he said before walking out the door. Louis gave you a sad face before following him out the door. You could hear your dad who was now crying, "why didn't she tell me Lou? I'm her dad I should be the first person to know this stuff". "She was just scared". Louis comforted Harry. "Everything will be okay". Your tears started fall and went and joined in with the hug both Harry and Louis where in. "I'm sorry".