Imagine for Peyton- bsm dentist and Cameron Dallas

You was spending the day with your big brother Niall and his friends chilling out watching scary movies all day. Your day was going perfectly fine until Niall's phone rang. "Hello? Yes mum she's here, yes I can do that, okay so in half an hour at the same place we always go to? Okay love you!".

Niall hung his phone up and looked around. Everyone was watching him including you. "Yes mum, love you mum!", Louis mocked jokingly, as he made everyone crack up except Niall who death stared him. Niall picked up the remote control to the tv and flicked it off. "Peyton, that was mum she said something about you have an dentist appointment to get your braces on, so we got to get going its in half an hour."

"Ni, I don't want to go and get braces, it's going to hurt." You wined as Niall picked you up and carried you to his 7 seater range rover, closely followed by all the boys. The car ride to the dentist was horrible, it involved Louis and Harry making fun of you and telling you all these scary things. "Hey Peyton when Niall went and got his braces, they stuck an big ring in his mouth to hold it open and then there was spit suckers everywhere", Louis said.

You was made to sit between them two, Louis and Harry which made stuff even more scarier. "Oh and Peyton, when we went with Niall to get his he cried from how much it was hurting", Harry smirked. "Not true Harry! Ignore him Peyton", Niall said back indefence. "Ah Niall, they are telling the truth, they recorded it", Liam said trying to be the good kid he was or at least pretended to be.

The car ride was soon over and before you knew it you was being dragged into the building by Zayn and Liam. "Um an appointment for Peyton Horan?", Niall asked the receptionist. "Ah yep just take an seat shouldn't be to long", the receptionist sweetly smiled back. "Niall, please i don't need braces, so why get them?", you asked slowly becoming even more nervous. "It'll be fine Peyton, everything will be fine and besides you need them."

You sighed in defeat when the door two room 3 opened up and an small lady stepped out. "Peyton Horan?", you stood up slowly and followed her back to the room with shaking knees. "Okay Peyton, just take an seat and Dr.Dallas will be in very shortly. The blue seat crunched as you took an seat and awaited for the Dr to come in.

The door opened and an young man walked in and took an seat by your side on his wheelie chair. "Hi Payton, I'm Dr.Dallas or you can call me Cameron and I will be doing your braces today." You was in utter complete shock of who your dentist was it was non other then the vine celebrity. Not only did you adore his New Yorker accent but you also adored him, he was everything.

"Uh-uh hi", you stuttered out. "Okay so I'm just going to recline the chair and I'll get started with putting on an set of braces", he smiled and pulled down an face mask. All your fears came flooding back and you gripped the side of the chair and started tapping your shoe. "Peyton, are you fine? Would you like someone to come in with you?", Dr.Dallas asked as he put down his instruments.

"Sorry, im looking for Niall Horan and Liam Payne?", Dr.Dallas asked in the waiting room. Both of the boys got up and came back with you to accompany you. Niall took an seat on your right hand side and Liam took an seat right next to the dentist.

"Okay well lets get started then shall we?". And with that you clenched your eyes shut and clamped your hand to Niall's. "what colour would you like?", Dr. Asked as he put down his tools. You opene your eyes to see an camera straight above you "Liam!", you yelled but came out more as lime. "Okay lime it is", the Dr. Said. Niall chuckled at the situation that just unfolded.

You cringed at you walked out of the room and int the waiting room with Liam and Niall. "They hurt Ni, and they feel weird. I already hate them", you wined t Niall as you hung off him. "I know, as soon as we get home you can have some panadol (aspirins)".

When youse got home Liam decided to hook the camera up to Niall's tv and play the video of you getting your braces, which didn't worry you at all because you had your panadol and was now happy. Well for now.