Doctors imagine for demi275

You sat silently in the waiting room at your local hospital, whilst reading a healthy life style book from 2003. A male nurse made his way out to the counter and picked up a file. His eyes studied the top of the folder, "(y/n -and- l/n)" he said whilst tilting his head up in to the waiting room.

You stood up slowly and made your way towards the young male nurse. "Hi, I'm Niall Horan and I'm your nurse today", he said whilst placing his hand out towards you, "nice to meet you you smiled". You followed Niall back to a room where he told you that a gown is waiting on the bed and when you get dressed just crack the door half open.

Going inside you closed the door behind you and slid off all of your clothes. Slipping on the medical gown you placed your clothes on the chair next to the bed. You walked over to the door and cracked it half open, to see Niall waiting at the door. Niall came inside and took a seat at the doctors desk and told you to have a seat on the end of the bed.

"Okay so before the doctor comes in I have to ask you a few questions, because he has a medical student with him too". Nodding your head Niall went ahead and started asking you questions. After signing a few papers to allow the medical student in with you the doctor knocked on the door.

"You must be y/n right?", he wondered whilst you said yes. "Good nice to see you, mr names dr.Payne but you can call me Liam, and here is my medical student Zayn Malik". He introduced himself and Zayn to you. "Okay so hopefully Niall's asked for your permission for Zayn to be here?", "yes he did and I agreed", "good, good so it's just a check up then?". "Yep".

"Okay so lets start with the usual height and weight, shall we?". Zayn measured you which came in at 6 foot and then weight which was 74kg (I didn't know what weights and heights to use,so I Used mine and please no hate towards how much My weight is). "Could you lay down on the table for us and we will feel around your stomach and your bones."

Liam's cold hands pushed around on your stomach whilst Zayn took your pulse heart rate and checked your bones. You was so glad that part was now over, but like always the worst was left for last. "Zayn? Have you ever seen or done a pelvic check?", Liam asked him. "No, I've haven't even heard much about them", Zayn replied. "Okay so basically it's a routine checkup, where you check out the pelvis".

You always hated this exam but somehow you got through it not once but twice as you had agreed to let Zayn have a go. After that was over, Niall went and got some shots and Zayn gave one to yo and Liam the other. "It was nice meeting you today", both Liam and Zayn said as they had to go. "Okay so you just get change and place the gown on the end of the bed, and I'll meet you out at the front counter", Niall said as he closed the door.

Sorry I haven't updated in forages. Don't forget to vote and comment and also if you have twitter head on over and follow my account @officialwatpad1. Yes only 1 T. Thanks a lot