Bsm- Liam and Zayn are your dentist- request-

"Slow down y/n there's plenty of food", Louis your older brothers friend teased. It was just one of those usual Sunday morning breakfasts. You and Niall always eating everything on the table, your brother Liam trying to straighten the both of youse out, your other brother Zayn just laughing at both of youse and then Harry and Louis teasing.

It wasn't until you took an big bite into a egg and bacon roll the message finally got through to you. You tried your hardest to look normal as an shooting sharp pain overtook your top right jaw. Failing miserably you whimpered in pain earning some funny looks from everyone at the table.

"What's the matter y/n bite your tongue?", Harry teased now laughing at your facial expression. Cringing to Harry's laugh you caught an glimmer of your big brothers Liam and Zayn who could somehow tell you was in pain and that scared you knowing that they know what's wrong.

Living with your twin brothers Liam and Zayn was extremely annoying 1- both of them always seemed to know when you was upset in pain etc. 2- they are dentist and 3- your shit scared of both the dentist and the dark. But then on the other hand them and along with their friends Niall Harry and Louis, which also lived with yo and your brothers, all loved you to bits and would do anything for you.

"What's wrong darling?", Liam asked concerned even though he already knew the answer to his question. Looking around in panic you caught an glimpse of Niall's phone which had -be prepared she'll run- in an message from Zayn. "Uh uh, i I, my...", you just let tears come out you was in to much pain to even talk and couldn't even be bothered running.

"It's okay darling, shhh, shhh", Zayn hushed you as you curled up into his shoulder. You could feel Zayn's head do an little shake and then youse stood up. "No, no, I don't wanna go to your office", you screamed out as Liam and Zayn had a hold of you and tried carrying you out to the car.

After numerous times of all the boys attempting to get get you out the door all had failed and you was currently snuggled up into Harry's crouch as he felt sorry for you. Louis sat next to you holding an frozen bag of peas to his crotch, Niall was sat in the kitchen cleaning up everyone's leftovers, and Zayn and Liam where no where to be seen.

Liam and Zayn's pov- "Liam we can't give up, our little sister is out there in so much pain", Zayn explained to Liam in an worried expression. Liam stood there in complete silence just thinking up an storm when suddenly an idea hit him. "Zayn we do get our equipment delivered here, we should have some in the spare room."

Back to your pov-

You could here a lot of racket going on upstairs and before you knew it you was being pinned down on the lounge. "Help! No Harry, Niall help!", you was kicking and screaming all over the place right before Zayn placed an mask on you face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You slowly started to come to and all you could see was an big as needle being brought to your mouth by Zayn. You tried so hard to get out of Harry and Louis grip but for some reason your whole body was numb. All you could do was lay there watching everything your brothers Liam and Zayn did.

Your spine shivered when the noise of the drill echoed in the living room and was placed inside your mouth. Tears filled your eyes from the smell of the filling and your jaw felt heavy. Just before the drill started up again your eyes slowly started closing and then everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Darling are you right?", both Zayn and Liam asked as you finally came too yet again. "Where am I? Why is my jaw so heavy? Who are youse?", so many different questions rushed out as you looked around the room at the different people. "Your at home. I'm Zayn this is Liam and we are your brothers, and then there's Harry, Louis and Niall." No one dared to tell you what just happened knowing you'd freak out.

"Wow are you an leprechaun? Will you bring me good luck?", you said excitedly as you jumped straight over to Niall and played with his face. "Marry me? Wait what's my mouth hurt? Why ain't you giving me good luck or even better a pot of gold", you questioned Niall as you started pushing his nose. "We'll this is gong to be an long day", Niall chuckled out.

A/n want an imagine just inbox me or ask and. An see what I can do. And for those people that requested an part 3 to one of the dentist imagines I will start on it very soon thanks